Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Brasil AMIGO FF# in TK bookings

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Avianca Brasil AMIGO FF# in TK bookings

First of all, I apologize in advance if one of these threads already exist. Feel free to merge/move.

I called TK to replace my M&S to my O6*G status (Avianca Brazil) in m,y booking but the agent told me the number was inavlid. I told her that she must select AMIGO/O6 and not LifeMiles/AV. She said there was only one Avianca. I then told her to enter O6XXXXXXX, but that didn't even work. I then went to thy.com and under partners, O6 was listed. I then tried to make a reservation, and sure enough O6 was listed.

So, please post here your experiences with O6 FF#'s in TK bookings and anuy solutions you might have.

Yours Sincerely,

MiamiFlyer8
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:03 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
I still have QUBE/IBM Res3 manual (from the times I did some consultancy job for QF). As TK is still on IBB Res3 reservation system (internally known as TROY), I think the entry would be:

41FSSRFQTVTKHK/O6XXXXXXXX

I cannot guarantee it, though as the manual is from 2001. But quote it to agent and see what happens
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by TPJ
I still have QUBE/IBM Res3 manual (from the times I did some consultancy job for QF). As TK is still on IBB Res3 reservation system (internally known as TROY), I think the entry would be:

41FSSRFQTVTKHK/O6XXXXXXXX

I cannot guarantee it, though as the manual is from 2001. But quote it to agent and see what happens
Were should the 41FSSRFQTVTKHK be inserted?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 8:02 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Were should the 41FSSRFQTVTKHK be inserted?
Agent should add it after the PNR is retrieved on the screen of the reservation system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.