Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rocketmiles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2016, 2:52 pm

Programs: TK E+, AA PLAT
I used them twice, once for the sign up bonus and once where they offered something crazy like 20K for a 3 day stay. I haven't used them since as they aren't usually good value as others have also noted.

I did have an issue with on of the bookings, can't remember which one, but they were on it and quite helpful.
Old Jun 14, 2016, 6:59 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
This might be a silly question, for those who have miles posted correctly and successfully, did you enter "TK" in front of your M&S number when you enter the reward program inside your Rocketmiles' profile? or the number itself is sufficient once the reward program is selected?
Old Jun 15, 2016, 3:03 am

Programs: TK E+, AA PLAT
Originally Posted by vincewy
This might be a silly question, for those who have miles posted correctly and successfully, did you enter "TK" in front of your M&S number when you enter the reward program inside your Rocketmiles' profile? or the number itself is sufficient once the reward program is selected?
Yup, TK#########
Old Jun 15, 2016, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by boosh
Yup, TK#########
Thanks. I had to go back, cancel the reservation, remove my reward program in the profile, re-enter my new reward (beginning with TK*), and rebook the hotel.

If anyone is interested, you need to use this link to get the 4000 miles promo

http://u.turkishairlines.com/p/view/...E6300DD0F30414

Your observation is correct, they aren't usually good values without TK or Rocketmiles throwing in additional miles. The booking I had is $35 more just to get 5000 miles, as opposed to 10% earned reward from hotels.com

I checked another booking scenario where I stay frequently, to get 3000 miles, I need to pay $100 more than I would have to at hotwire.com (I know some secret hotels pretty well by now), so this is not a good value.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 9:39 pm

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Originally Posted by boosh
Yup, TK#########
So, this is NOT like in an airline reservation where you would just select the FF program, and enter just the number?
Old Jun 16, 2016, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
So, this is NOT like in an airline reservation where you would just select the FF program, and enter just the number?
I called RocketMiles and the concierge confirmed the first 2 letters are required even after selecting the program, probably because there are more than just airlines.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 11:36 am

Programs: TK*G, AB G ;), HH D
Wink Rocketmiles hotel campaign +2000 points

Does anyone have experience with rocketmiles?

I found a great campaign - If u haven't booked an hotel through rocketmiles before, then you will get 2000 points extra for your booking.
It looks like a great way to earn miles (with good cpm). (See attached photo, 6000 points for 200 one night stay)

Has anyone had experience with this site? Can someone recommend , how is the customer service etc? And how fast am I going to receive the points, is it going to take a couple of months as it is with some other TK partners?

If u haven't heard of the site, then here is the link (with my refferal )
https://www.rocketmiles.com/refer/KARLGUSTAVANNUS
Attached Images  
Old Feb 11, 2017, 1:20 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Karl Gustav Annus
Does anyone have experience with rocketmiles?

I found a great campaign - If u haven't booked an hotel through rocketmiles before, then you will get 2000 points extra for your booking.
It looks like a great way to earn miles (with good cpm). (See attached photo, 6000 points for 200 one night stay)

Has anyone had experience with this site? Can someone recommend , how is the customer service etc? And how fast am I going to receive the points, is it going to take a couple of months as it is with some other TK partners?

Welcome to FT and the TK forum. I have moved your post to this thread that discusses the Rocketmiles offer.

starflyergold
TK M&S forum moderator
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:46 pm

Bump, it seems like I need some miles quickly and Rocketmiles may make sense for certain bookings.

Whichever hotel you choose, you're almost offered the "Ultra Boost" option, for certain properties, the miles you get end up being 2 cents per mile. This is cheaper than buying miles from TK for 3 cpm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.