Wiki Posts
Search

Why lie?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2013, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Why lie?

Just got off TK 8 from IAD to IST. I had selected seat 33A online because I wanted to be in the back, away from screaming babies so I could sleep.

At checkin the agent said - let me see if I can get you a better seat - here you are, I am moving you to 7A so you'll have more legroom. It's usually where we put te babies. I said - I want to be far from babies. She said - don't worry, there are no babies up there today and you'll have more legroom in that seat.

Upon departure not only did I have no more legroom than in the back where I had sat the day before on TK7 but also there were 4 screaming babies!!!

Why on earth would the checkin agent do this to me? Why would she lie about both the legroom and babies? For what possible reason? I barely slept all night because of this. Why?!
Old Apr 17, 2013, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by NYTA
Why on earth would the checkin agent do this to me? Why would she lie about both the legroom and babies? For what possible reason? I barely slept all night because of this. Why?!
Because she needed your seat and expected to never see you again?
Old Apr 23, 2013, 5:32 pm

Programs: Emirates, Thai, TK
Because they just don't give a f**ck about their costumers and do what they like or need.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.