Wiki Posts
Search

Turkish reservations for Elite members

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2012, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Turkish reservations for Elite members

Hi guys.
Do you know if I call the turkish airlines call center if being a Gold Elite I am entitled to hold a reservation say for 24h or longer (with out ticketing)?

Thanks!
Old Aug 23, 2012, 7:08 am

Programs: TK MS E+/*G - AFKL FB G/ST E+ - LH MM - AB TB - BWR Diamond - HHo Gold - LCA Plat - Sixt Plat
You can make it, even without being a M&S member, on TK website. Your booking will stay open for several days, or even weeks, before you pay it and issue the ticket (validity depending on the date of travel, of course).
Old Aug 23, 2012, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Frontliner
You can make it, even without being a M&S member, on TK website. Your booking will stay open for several days, or even weeks, before you pay it and issue the ticket (validity depending on the date of travel, of course).
How is it done? I simulated a booking but I didn't get a confirmation code or anything... just got up to the enter credit card information and then closed the window!

thanks!
Old Aug 23, 2012, 9:41 am

Programs: TK MS E+/*G - AFKL FB G/ST E+ - LH MM - AB TB - BWR Diamond - HHo Gold - LCA Plat - Sixt Plat
No. When you complete the booking, you're offered two options: "pay now" or "book and pay later".
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Frontliner
No. When you complete the booking, you're offered two options: "pay now" or "book and pay later".
I only get "I want to pay via Credit Card/Debit Card"
Old Aug 27, 2012, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Tried the Turkish website too, no luck!
Any hints?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.