Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Best Western credit card for points on turkish

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 7:14 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold

First let me apologize if I'm opening this in the wrong place. I figured since it has to do with Turkish Airline miles maybe it is the right place.

Second I have never had a credit card with hotel or airline points, so I'm ignorant in this.

Turkish Airlines and Best Western are now partners and according to the Best Western Site for other airlines 5000 best western points=1000 points on the airline. although Turkish is not listed yet, I assume it will be the same as American, Alaska, Continental....

The Best Western Rewards Mastercard after first purchase gets you 16000 points + another 5000 with a balance transfer=total of 21000.

for every dollar u spend u get a point. for me this will be fast to earn points. The question is: Are these points earned through the card regular Best Western Points and can it be transferred to become Turkish Airlines points?

I hope this made sense. and please let me know if this is a good idea, or you know or have a better way of earning points towards Turkish airlines, if based in the US.

Thanks and I appreciate ur feedback

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.