Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

how often does TK update their movie library

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:03 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold

Up until now before my flight, I always looked on TK's site to see what movies they will be playing. and every trip almost all the movies are new. But I'm looking online to see the movie library and doesn't look like there has been any changes since my last trip in September. Is the site just out of date or they really haven't updated their library?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 6:38 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
I think the website is behind. I was on TK twice in November and the movies were the same on both trips but not the same as what is reflected in the "blockbusters" category on the website.

BTW - their categorization of movies is horrible.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 8:24 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by OskiBear
I think the website is behind. I was on TK twice in November and the movies were the same on both trips but not the same as what is reflected in the "blockbusters" category on the website.

BTW - their categorization of movies is horrible.
thanks OskiBear. I thought so. looks like their developers were too busy updating the site, they forgot about the movie section.

I agree the categorize are horrible. they should be blockbuster (anything from Hollywood), international (everything else), children.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.