Wiki Posts
Search

TK A340 bassinet (in J)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2011, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, FB Gold
TK A340 bassinet (in J)

Will be flying back from BKK-IST-LHR on the A340 with an infant. The TK website suggests bassinets are suitable for weights upto 11kg. Can anyone describe the size of this and its use - our infant will be aged 14 months by the time we fly and its an overnight flight so hoping he can fit in. 11kg will probably be ok but more worried about the size of it.

Any thoughts/experience to share?
Old Jul 27, 2011, 3:24 am

Programs: AF Frequence Plus Rouge pour toujours, BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond
You should be more worried about the height/size of your little one than just the weight.
At 14 months he/she should fit but it will be pretty tight.

I hope you'll have a relatively empty cabin as then you'll be able to place the little one in a real seat.

UTA
Old Jul 27, 2011, 7:30 am

Programs: TK Miles &Smile Elite, Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by UTA_flyinghigh
You should be more worried about the height/size of your little one than just the weight.
At 14 months he/she should fit but it will be pretty tight.

I hope you'll have a relatively empty cabin as then you'll be able to place the little one in a real seat.

UTA
that is right, beside the weight I would be more concerned about the height-size as usually bassinets are really small and just for infants ( up to certain months) . again a 14 months baby usually can even walk and talk
Old Jul 28, 2011, 12:45 am

Programs: AF Frequence Plus Rouge pour toujours, BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond
So right. At 14 months ours was already attempting to run!

UTA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.