THY and Etihad Codeshare

Old Aug 25, 2010, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Gold, Etihad Gold Elite, FB Platinum, CX Marco Polo Gold, Platinum Ambassador, Carlson Gold
THY and Etihad Codeshare

I will from IST-AUH in Y

This flight is operated by TK but my ticket is a Etihad flight nummer, coz I will connect with EY to Asia.

But Im holding Senator Card and wonder is there a way I can get a boarding pass with TK flight nummer so I can access the lounge ?
Old Feb 2, 2022, 1:24 pm

is it still possible to book a TK coded EY flight to IST (connecting to TK to USA) used miles and smiles pts?
thanks
Old Feb 3, 2022, 8:37 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by deltatrav
is it still possible to book a TK coded EY flight to IST (connecting to TK to USA) used miles and smiles pts?
thanks
I have never seen any redemption class availability on these code-share flights. You might want to check the App/web site, though...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.