Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I choose a seat in F in advance?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2010, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Can I choose a seat in F in advance?

Hi all

I have booked an F redemption LHR-IST, I believe I get the car to the hotel when I arrive at IST which is great.

But what I cannot work out is how to choose our seats in advance. Does not seem to be a way to do it online. Do I need to call TK to do this?

As always, thanks for any help. ^

BA or bust
Old Jun 13, 2010, 12:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
Yes, you have to call TK for seat reservations, if they weren't available when booking.
Old Jun 13, 2010, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by colmc
Yes, you have to call TK for seat reservations, if they weren't available when booking.
Thanks colmc. ^

Interesting that you know the answer given your signature...
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:43 am
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by BA or bust
Hi all

I have booked an F redemption LHR-IST, I believe I get the car to the hotel when I arrive at IST which is great.

But what I cannot work out is how to choose our seats in advance. Does not seem to be a way to do it online. Do I need to call TK to do this?

As always, thanks for any help. ^

BA or bust
You need to call them to make sure you get the car, several horror stories on this. Ask for seats at the same time.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by soy
You need to call them to make sure you get the car, several horror stories on this. Ask for seats at the same time.
Thanks for the warning soy I called today and was told that seats not available until July (which I reckon is 100 days out from the flight). Do I ask for the car then or call again about a week before?
Old Jun 15, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: A Few
Booked my seats today for a mid-September flight. The agent also took the booking for the Limo pick-up in IST. We'll see if it ever shows up. No confirmation number provided.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:47 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by BA or bust
Thanks for the warning soy I called today and was told that seats not available until July (which I reckon is 100 days out from the flight). Do I ask for the car then or call again about a week before?

Think the seating can only be selected 3 months out. I would ask for the car at that stage, but would re-confirm in 48hrs out to make sure they have it organized.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.