Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

NEXUS Montreal Enrollment Centre - No Availability?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2019, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M-Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Aeroplan 50K, DragonPass, AMEX MR, NEXUS

I am in the process of completing my NEXUS application as it has been conditionally approved, so I need to set up my interview now. I tried to book an interview slot at the Montreal Enrollment Centre for January 2020, but it shows no availability from January 2020 to many months after that.

Toronto, Halifax, and Ottawa are all showing availability for January 2020, so it is only Montreal that has this problem. Can somebody provide some assistance here? I assume it is either a glitch with the system or the schedule just hasn't been updated yet.

Thanks!
Old Oct 25, 2019, 10:04 am

Programs: hahaha
If you mean the airport, try giving them a call to see if the waiting times are actually that far away:
514-420-5151

[email protected]
When I was enrolling at YEG, it took about 6 months wait time to book the interview. A friend of mine who applied afterward also had to wait a similar time, but checked back often and snagged a slot from someone ahead of me who had cancelled.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by asovse1
If you mean the airport, try giving them a call to see if the waiting times are actually that far away:

When I was enrolling at YEG, it took about 6 months wait time to book the interview. A friend of mine who applied afterward also had to wait a similar time, but checked back often and snagged a slot from someone ahead of me who had cancelled.
Thanks for that info! The thing I find odd about this is that December has tons of availability, but as soon as January comes around no availability exists at all.

I will have to try calling!
Old Oct 25, 2019, 11:36 am

Programs: hahaha
If the worst happens, you could try driving to the Champlain, NY or Derby Lane, VT border crossings to enroll too if there's space. :P

Best of luck!

Info on enrollment centres: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nex...ation-eng.html
Old Oct 25, 2019, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by asovse1
If the worst happens, you could try driving to the Champlain, NY or Derby Lane, VT border crossings to enroll too if there's space. :P

Best of luck!

Info on enrollment centres: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nex...ation-eng.html
I am trying to time the interview for when I am flying through YUL with a longish connection in January, so this would not apply for me. Thank you all the same!
asovse1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.