Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Crew cuts Global Entry customs line at DFW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2017, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status

Went through Global Entry at DFW the other day (Term D). After the kiosks, there was a line for customs, and it wasn't moving. Crew members kept pushing their way to the front saying "excuse me" and moving forward. I couldn't see around the corner, and thought they had a special queue/counter to go to, dedicated to them. Finally the line started moving and I rounded the corner to see there was no special queue/counter for crew, they were just cutting to the front and that was why the line hadn't moved.

Is this how it is supposed to work? Just curious, as it was at most a 10 min delay and we didn't have any tight connection to make.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 12:05 pm

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
I don’t think I’ve ever seen crew use a regular line anywhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.