Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Mexico's Trusted Traveler Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Last night I received the following email from DHS inviting me to apply to Mexico's Trusted Traveler Program. At first I thought it was SPAM/Phishing but it seems legit. Anybody else receive one?

Dear Global Entry Member:

Do you travel by air frequently to Mexico? Do you want to avoid lines at Mexican immigration like you do when entering the United States? If you answer yes to these questions, you might be interested in joining Mexicos Programa Viajero Confiable (Trusted Traveler Program).

Already operational at three airports (Mexico City, San Jose del Cabo and Cancun), and soon to arrive at 10 more, Programa Viajero Confiable offers expedited clearance when entering Mexico, the same type of service that youve grown accustomed to with Global Entry at U.S. international airports.

Information about applying can be found here: http://www.viajeroconfiable.inm.gob.mx/index.php/home/. The process includes an online application, one fee for 5 years of membership, and an in-person interview.

Dont waste any more time! Apply today! Time is money!
Old Jun 17, 2015, 6:16 pm

I received that email as well and have made 2 attempts to apply for the program. It's been 4 days since I completed the application (in both english and spanish) and am still waiting for thier email with login information to complete the process and schedule an interview. It isn't clear on the website what the turn around time is to receive the login email, but I'm at a stand still unill it is received. Also, there is a "contact us" page on the website, but it doesn't seem to function.

I was curious if others have had this issue which led me to here.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I haven't applied yet but I am interested in hearing other's experience with the process as well.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 9:47 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Existing thread here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trust...r-program.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.