Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Intl Inbound UA in DEN, how long to clear baggage and get back to B concourse?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2015, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Hi, please move to the appropriate forum. a few subforums seem appropriate for the question....

Inbound UA international to Denver (PTY), looking for a ballpark on how long to get baggage out (Global entry, but DEN used to be notorious for exceptional baggage delays), clear tsa pre and get back to B concourse. In some airports this can be a very quick process, in others, baggage alone may take 40 minutes, and the pre-line may be closed at tsa, etc. Lots of variables, but a working estimate would be helpful.

UA has started pricing PTY-(den) -LAS competitively with their IAH connections, and I do prefer the food selection there + generally shorter avg distance to connection gate (for domestics), but I haven't flown inbound into DEN ever international.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 12:34 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by Woofdog123
Hi, please move to the appropriate forum. a few subforums seem appropriate for the question....

Inbound UA international to Denver (PTY), looking for a ballpark on how long to get baggage out (Global entry, but DEN used to be notorious for exceptional baggage delays), clear tsa pre and get back to B concourse. In some airports this can be a very quick process, in others, baggage alone may take 40 minutes, and the pre-line may be closed at tsa, etc. Lots of variables, but a working estimate would be helpful.

UA has started pricing PTY-(den) -LAS competitively with their IAH connections, and I do prefer the food selection there + generally shorter avg distance to connection gate (for domestics), but I haven't flown inbound into DEN ever international.
My wife and I recently flew CUN-DEN-COS. I think it took us all of 20 minutes from the time we left the plane in the A concourse, to when we arrived back in B concourse. We were sitting in first, so I can't speak to how long it took someone further back in the plane.
Old Jun 4, 2015, 6:04 am

Programs: NEXUS; alas, no status anymore.
I've flown YQR-DEN-xxx several times (and clearance was at DEN, and I used GE via NEXUS). I was never more than an hour.

I'd book a 2-hour connection just be sure - you never know what can happen; they can always send you to secondary - but that should be a comfortable amount of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.