Taiwan High Speed Rail- A different trip report

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Taiwan High Speed Rail- A different trip report

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2009, 9:56 am
Suspended

Just for info met a Taiwan HSR bod last week and he was going to convey the problems to those that make decisions, I will let you know what comes of it
Old Jan 21, 2009, 4:21 pm

Programs: BR, UA 1k, CX
Originally Posted by bizclassboy
Just for info met a Taiwan HSR bod last week and he was going to convey the problems to those that make decisions, I will let you know what comes of it
Actually for me last few months everything is fine and good, and hope things stay the same, ie: on time and clean, and hopefully not much more people use it, its starting to be too many people use it now (I want my empty seats next to me). The only change I like is wish i can use cash yoyo card 悠遊卡 for one touch buying, or better yet a monthly pass.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 11:49 pm
Suspended

I just cant figure out a business that wont let you book more than 14 days in advance and even if you buy online you still have to line up to get your ticket. Most of the trains run with many empty cars and are only full when they have special offers. With only one business class car, when it is more than half full they cant even handle serving a coffee to the pasengers on board.Also for anyone travelling with more than one peice of luggage they dont even offer baggage carts and its a nightmare trying to move about the stations.
Old Apr 6, 2009, 1:37 pm

I was on business class car 100% full for this weekend's holiday (infact almost trains were 100% full of people going to hometowns), and they go everyone what they needed, even the people on short routes (I was on the train the whole way), so I was amazed. It nice to have this option, and saves lot of time over old bus and train routes.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 5:25 am
Suspended

The time saving argument depends on where you are going to and from. I base my argument on Taichung to Airport as being a damm joke and also the awful website the run which is useless.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.