Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle and the Platter of Doom

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2004, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Seattle and the Platter of Doom

This is my first posting of a trip report to FT. I write these things for my own personal enjoyment and for sharing amongst friends. Hopefully somebody here will find them of interest as well. I decided to post this particular report since a number of FlyerTalkers helped to ensure that I had a very enjoyable time during my visit.

Some background: I've had the somewhat lofty ambition to visit one place each month, and hopefully somewhere I'd never been before. For September, that place was Seattle. My scientific selection process consisted of finding a good deal on the W and a reasonably priced ticket on UA. Since my 2004 vacation days have all been used or spoken for, I'm stuck doing weekend trips, so it's all about packing the most amount of stuff into the two days as possible.

Anyway, enough blathering. Enjoy the read.

Trip Report: Seattle
Pictures: Seattle (warning, famous FlyerTalkers inside)
Old Oct 5, 2004, 4:32 am

Programs: BA emerald, AF rouge ,UA premier executive, SQ,ANA, HYATT,, AMENITI
Excellent report.Thanks ^
Old Oct 5, 2004, 4:02 pm

Programs: DL, AA, US, UA, VX
Nice report! Makes me want to go back and visit Seattle again. Looks like you've got some great trips upcomming as well....have a great time and hope to hear about them too! ^
Old Oct 5, 2004, 4:26 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
You didn't eat nearly enough of the Platter of Doom... you need to come back again this weekend!
Old Oct 5, 2004, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Thanks for the report. Don't feel too bad about missing the tour on Sunday - its not a great loss (I went on it during sea-do).
Old Oct 5, 2004, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by missydarlin
You didn't eat nearly enough of the Platter of Doom
I have been working closely with a crack team of gastrologists to expand my stomach capacity in preparation for my next visit. It's like a stomach stapling, except that instead of stapling it shut, they're stapling in another one.

Not only will the procedure allow me to consume a great deal more meat, but it will also lower my center of gravity on a full stomach and thereby greatly increase my tango abilities, so it's definitely a two-fold benefit.
Old Oct 8, 2004, 6:05 pm

Programs: AS 75K, AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Again....and, again

I trust you know your fellow FTers will be at the BsAs Grill tomorrow night!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.