Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2004, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Hi, In answer

Originally Posted by newcx12345
Jetkid, Excellent Report.

Just want to ask you on the following items:

1) what type of blankets do they use?

2) The onBoard Bar, what items are stocked? What are the Snack menu like? Any Ice Cream?

3) Did you use the Massage Function on the Skybed?

4) do you feel weird (sliding down) when you are sleeping

5) Size and quality of pillow?

6) Ease of getting out from Window seat?
1. The blanket is a large red one, wool I think, long enough to cover you from neck to feet and wrap around you. Kept me warm no problems.

2. I thought the bar was pretty average, it depends on the crew it would seem. At some stages when I went back there was nothing put out (between flights) while on one sector there was fruit, chocolate bars, cookies and other snack items. Drink was OJ and water. Only time I saw ice cream was with the desert on the lunch menu SIN/LHR

3.Yes, its nice, but only lasts a few mins then you have to re-start it.

4. I adjusted the seat so the foot rest was back uptowards me so I didn't slide down the seat, once you have done that its fine.

5. Bigger than the Y class pillow, with a white cover, quite comfortable.

6. I had no problems getting out of the window seat, even when the person next to me had their seat reclined in flight. I could step over (with the help of the handle) without touching the person in the 'B' seat.

Hope that helps,

Cheers

Last edited by Jetkid; Oct 3, 2004 at 4:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.