Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heathrow to Lisbon in FIRST onboard a BA 747-400

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2004, 11:28 am

Programs: BA Gold. EI GoldCircle
European Carriers

IB run either a 747 or the 340 daily on routes from MAD to Tenerife and some of the other island in that area so if your around that way its not a bad Day-trip also IB have fares of about 400euro for a return trip from MAD so its not a bad deal

I also heard that some of the LON routes to MAD or BCN use a 340 sometimes.
Is this true?

"Until yesterday that observation was correct, however, I noticed that the purser on my flight back from Prague to LHR yesterday had the Champagne chilled in the ice bucket half filled with water on the top of the trolley!"
With regards to this, not flying CE till the end of the month or early August, so will see how we get on with the Champagne
BTW its another trip to AGP so havent decide/planed either to do IB via MAD late night or the afternoon route on BA via LHR but can fly the return on BA connecting to EI at LHR. the Week later i'm back to spain but this time its VLC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.