Searching for Sakura in Tokyo via JAL and Singapore First Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Searching for Sakura in Tokyo via JAL and Singapore First Class

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2024, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SFO777
Indeed, my ex-ORD ANA Fist Class kaiseki meal this week was mediocre. And speaking of how do things qualify as first class... how does this JAL "First Class" wine list (from this week's JL12 A350 wine list) qualify as a first class wine list. Sure, the single bottle of Salon is wonderful and even better when I was the only one drinking ... but this isn't even a good business class wine list especially the dreadful white swill offerings.

Did you try the Sono? I find that quite worthy of first class. If by worthy of frst class you mean specific labels and growths then no it is not what you want.

But still speaking of SQ, I am very surprised that those pictures are what they can manage out of Tokyo. I guess they don't share catering company or catering budget levels with ANA.

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; May 10, 2024 at 1:38 am
Old May 10, 2024, 1:36 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Titanium ANA Diamond
Sad when the food in US Domestic Delta looks better than NH FIRST ! I used the new T2 Suite Lounge and while a very nice space, the food was underwhelming.
Old May 10, 2024, 6:28 am

Programs: AA Concierge Key, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diam
Originally Posted by BRITINJAPAN4
Sad when the food in US Domestic Delta looks better than NH FIRST ! I used the new T2 Suite Lounge and while a very nice space, the food was underwhelming.
Let's not get carried away
Short hair Francis and SFO777 like this.
Old May 11, 2024, 5:37 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Titanium ANA Diamond
Originally Posted by DFW_CK
Let's not get carried away
I wish I was ! T2 Suites lounge could have ben something special, but the food really lets it down and the main eating area is like a school canteen !
Old May 12, 2024, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BRITINJAPAN4
I wish I was ! T2 Suites lounge could have ben something special, but the food really lets it down and the main eating area is like a school canteen !
The food in the LAX Delta SkyClub is much better IMO. This is the best part of food in the Suites Lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.