Krakow Kraziness

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Krakow Kraziness

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2023, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by an_asker
Is that the chocolate lava cake? (tm: Carnival Cruise Lines)
Cheers! That’s the thing. That Air France chocolate cake is one of those when you cook it too long, the outside is dry cake yet the inside is sill slightly gooey
an_asker likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 7:14 pm
MNL

Please do bother.
moondog, an_asker, hhdl and 1 others like this.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 1:38 pm

Excellent trip report. I like your style
an_asker and JapesUK like this.
Old Sep 27, 2023, 1:40 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness
Very enjoyable read - thanks for sharing!
JapesUK likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 2:00 am

Great report thank you.

FWIW, about 75% of my travel is spent criss-crossing Europe and all summer delays have been blamed on ATC in Germany and 30-60 minutes of late arrival is something I've come to expect - except when travelling to and from MUC where we've been on time every time!
JapesUK likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 3:03 am

Programs: Mucci Platinum Hairbrush des Bonnes Nouvelles. BA LTG, Bonvoy LTP, AA LTS, KL LTPt, Easy Flight Club
Great report. Thanks for a fun read.
JapesUK likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Very interesting. You picked a good place for a meal, Hotel Kossak has much better views than the Sheraton (and it's [Take me] SomePlace Else bar) because it faces the Castle as well as the River and it's very popular location for feeding and watering foreign colleagues visiting KRK.

The food in the AF lounge is much better than the fish cakes and chickpea curries in the BA "First Lounge". It's really good they have plenty of protein because surely one of the reasons for so many fatties in those lounges is the lack of real food.

How nice the AF staff and the Clarins Therapist are smiling. If you tried to take a pic of a LH staffer they'd probably threaten to call the Polizei .

AF and LOT are the only airlines left in Europe that provide a free spa experience for their pax, travelling in any class and any itinerary. It's a pity they seem to be slowly removing the alcohol from SH Y.
hhdl, JapesUK and Harper50505 like this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by hugolover
Very interesting. You picked a good place for a meal, Hotel Kossak has much better views than the Sheraton (and it's [Take me] SomePlace Else bar) because it faces the Castle as well as the River and it's very popular location for feeding and watering foreign colleagues visiting KRK.
Thanks again to TTmex for the excellent recommendation, it was the perfect place to fit into my itinerary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.