Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Leaving the Cold behind... SEA (Thailand, India, Singapore) with LH A380 in FIRST

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Leaving the Cold behind... SEA (Thailand, India, Singapore) with LH A380 in FIRST

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2020, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, Bonvoy LT TE, SIXT Diamond, AVIS President, HERTZ President
Originally Posted by rtgta
ChristianKiev Since you have been to Bukhara far more times than I have so I will completely respect your opinion but I personally don't think it is the best restaurant in Delhi. Have you tried Indian Accent @Lodhi which in my opinion is better and maybe the best restaurant in Delhi currently. Actually, I like the restaurant at Andaz Aerocity better than Bukhara. Maybe Bukhara is the best known restaurant in Delhi but as of late I think there are better options.
Thanks for the hint !

Yes, I can confirm that this time we also had a discussion about the quality and taste of the food at Bukhara. Don't get me wrong, the Dal is still outstanding, the Paneer very good, but especially the meat dishes were subpar. We compared the photos of the chicken with what was served 2 years ago - and it even looked very different. We thought the quality wasn't the same anymore.

Other very good restaurants in Delhi came up. And the actual quality of Bukhara didn't justify the immense price difference compared to others.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 3:59 pm

Hey Christian!
I´m happy you found a proper Hospital in BKK for your bones. Do you also have experience with dental clinics aka Zahnarzt in Bangkok? If yes, recommendations?
ChristianKiev likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 4:01 pm

And yes, the most amusing trip report from last year!!
Old Jun 18, 2020, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Fabulous TR - glad you returned home safely. Have a lovely reunion with Valyntina after the self isolation :-)
Old Jun 19, 2020, 9:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cyanid
Hey Christian!
I´m happy you found a proper Hospital in BKK for your bones. Do you also have experience with dental clinics aka Zahnarzt in Bangkok? If yes, recommendations?
Hi,
I have been to that dental clinic Link multiple times for minor treatments (cleansing, whitening) and would recommend them.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 3:08 pm

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by cyanid
Hey Christian!
I always use this one:

Dr. Virapong
V. Pong Dental Clinic
37/1 Soi Prasanmit- Sukhumvit Soi 23

02 664-1234

About 150 meters further down Soi 23 than the Tai Pan Hotel (on the left side, facing away from Sukhumvit).........there is a sign at the gate for him and for Snow White Cleaners...........he's gentle, speaks English
Old Jun 27, 2020, 6:04 am

Programs: AA gold, Hilton Diamond
Hi Christian,
Welcome to the trip report section of Flyertalk! This was an amazing trip report! I'm glad your hand is better!
Old Aug 1, 2020, 12:37 am

Better late than never: I just read through the whole thread. Thank you, Christian, for continuing your trip reports here on FT instead of VFT. Once more it was extremely interesting (and inspiring) to follow your travels!
Glad that all worked out so well - in the end - for you.

Already looking forward to your next trip report. 😉
Old Sep 3, 2020, 5:09 pm

Programs: LH M&M FT, SQ-PPS
Give a quick reply

Hi Christian,
how is live of not traveling?
Saw your instagram account is down/deleted.
Do hope that u are ok!?
-hopefully not engaged with the sweet Ukrainen girl u met during ure last trip.
Old Jan 15, 2021, 7:21 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
What an epic trip report. How did you not gain 50kg while you traveled? When does the made for TV movie come out? Be well.
Old Jan 15, 2021, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, Bonvoy LT TE, SIXT Diamond, AVIS President, HERTZ President
Originally Posted by Lufthansi
Hi Christian,
how is live of not traveling?
Saw your instagram account is down/deleted.
Do hope that u are ok!?
-hopefully not engaged with the sweet Ukrainen girl u met during ure last trip.
My Instagram account works, strange.

No, not the girl who was with me in Thailand - but another one. Just see my new TR
Old Feb 28, 2022, 6:18 pm

Programs: Free agent
ChristianKiev is now on my must follow TR list along with SFO777 and Seat2A . I thought no one had hated Pepsi as much I as do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.