Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Leaving the Cold behind... SEA (Thailand, India, Singapore) with LH A380 in FIRST

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Leaving the Cold behind... SEA (Thailand, India, Singapore) with LH A380 in FIRST

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, Bonvoy LT TE, SIXT Diamond, AVIS President, HERTZ President

Prolog

As usually I did a real-time trip-report about all my travels during the winter season 2019/2020 using the German language www.vielfliegertreff.de.

Basically until now we visited
- Armenia
- Nagorny Karabach
- Thailand
- Germany (for the Christmas markets)
- Brazil
- Argentina (including Iguazu)
- Uruguay
- Chile (including the southernmost city of the world)

Whoever is interested in this trip until today can at least check out the photos, since the text is in German
https://www.vielfliegertreff.de/reis...2019-20-a.html

Now I decided to switch to FlyerTalk and start here with the last trip of the winter season 2019/2020, a trip to SEA, particularly Thailand, India and Singapore.

Friday, February 21, 2020

Since we were in South America for 6 weeks, where I had a stupid accident on Dec. 23rd, and only a month at home, we had quite a stressful time. First of all I had to visit doctors to know about my healing process, then some business, Valentine's Day and of course my 50th birthday with too much party (Ukraine is the best party-location you can imagine).

Luckily it hasn't been too cold in Ukraine, nearly no snow, temperatures well above the freezing point, sometimes even sun - which helped our roads to maintain in good conditions. Nevertheless, after a month at home, where, due to the accident, I couldn't perform my usual routine with gym in the morning, it was time to move on, for warmer climate.

Half a year ago I already booked my flights since Lufthansa had a special offer from KBP to SIN, FIRST Class at approx. US$ 2'500, including more than half of the status milage for the SENATOR renewal. Unfortunately my girlfriend wasn't able to come with me, since she had to join a concourse on March, 1st.

Since a Swiss friend of mine stays most of the winter in Asia, I decided to book an onward flight to Bangkok, to visit him for 10 days. Since I had to book the flight SIN - BKK on a separate ticket I planned a buffer of some hours, just in case. Accidentally I booked a Saver-Ticket, thinking it was a Business-Saver. When I saw the confirmation I understood I booked an Economy Saver. Maybe it's the age... So I contacted Thai Airways to ask for the price of the upgrade to Business Class, but didn't receive any answer. After three Emails two three different Email addresses I gave up, decided to fix this when at the counter in at SIN airport.

So let's start with the trip:

02:15 am the alarm rang me out of my warm bed. I went to the bathroom to get ready, said Goodbye to my girlfriend and my princess, ordered a Taxi to Borispol airport using the UKLON Taxi App (30 minutes drive; US$ 17).

At 03:45 I arrived in the departure hall, went to the empty Business Class/*G counter where I was checked in within minutes, my luggage checked through directly to Bangkok.

Since the airport has been quite empty I was through Security- and Passport control within seconds, went upstairs to the Lounge.

I haven't been really hungry - but at Lufthansa you never know what you're getting. So I decided better to drink a Cappuccino and eat a Croissant.

Boarding started 5 am, luckily the Business Class has been quite empty so I could have my own row. As usual with Lufthansa there wasn't any blanket or pillow waiting. That's something the 5* Airline (Lufthansa, what a joke!) could learn from the 2* Airline Ukrainian International, where in Business Class each seat is prepared for its passenger. Welcome drink at Lufthansa ? Of course, NOT!

Perfectly in time we took off in the nightly sky above the Ukrainian capital. Why the hell I booked the flight on a Friday - don't ask me... due to this mistake I'll miss Kiev weekend clubbing.

When we reached cruising altitude the breakfast was served. While in the past there were always two warm dishes to chose from, now Lufthansa economized. First they said it's because of a problem with the caterer - but this problem continues since more than 3 months. So, instead of a warm breakfast, we just got a tray with some cold cuts and a dessert, even not nicely presented.

Luckily I was able to sleep for the rest of the flight, just woke up some minutes before we reached MUC.

I personally don't like MUC airport too much... several flights of stairs up, walking through long and empty corridors, some stairs down and through Security-Control until you reach the FIRST Class Lounge

where I first off all changed my flight to Frankfurt for an earlier one.

Then I went to the restaurant area

where I ordered my breakfast favorite, Munich 'White Sausage' with sweet mustard and Brezel. These sausages are only served at the FCL at MUC airport, not at FRA. And therefore the reason to fly KBP - MUC - FRA instead of just KBP - FRA.

I planend to buy book at the airport, additionally the iPhone cable I forgot at home. But both electronic shops, at the domestic and the international section, were sold out for Lightning - USB-C cables, also the the selection of books wasn't good.

So, by 10:30 am I moved on to Gate G-16 where I was able to board the plane to FRA first.

Also here I have been Lucky, had a row on my own, Fell to sleep Even before take-off. When I awoke there was a trat with a snack standing next to me:

But I didn't want to eat, because I knew what was coming.

Again in time we arrived at FRA, a surprise with 'Latehansa'. I went landside, bought the required cable and some book, stepped outside and walked within 5 minutes and blue sky to the FIRST Class Terminal, the only area where Lufthansa deserves its 5 stars.

The big advantage of the FCT is the security check. While at FRA it presently can take hours to clear security check, at the FCT you're through within a minute. I took my favorite seat near the window where, before they have built terminal Z, you had a fantastic view towards the airfield.

What's the Highlight at the FCT in FRA ? Yes, the 'Schnitzel', prepared as it should be, served with cabbage-, potato- and creamy cucumber salad.

Would be nice if Lufthansa would be as good as their First Class Lounges and -Terminal. In that case I even would be prepared to pay higher ticket prices, or at least the actual First-Class-Prices for a Business-Class-Ticket. But after my last experience in Business Class in the new Lufthansa Airbus A350 I'll try everything to skip Lufthansa long-distance Business-Class.

At 4 pm my ex-girlfriend showed up and we were sitting in the lobby of the FCT chatting about 'old times' and new relationships.

Coming back to the Lounge I took a piece of 'Frankfurter Kranz', which cached my eye already during lunch time.

Okay, the one I do at home is better, especially the butter-creme - but it's nice to eat things from your childhood, especially when you can't buy them at home.

Slowly it became a long wait. So I took some magazines to catch up with the actual situation in Germany, my birthplace, which makes me just sad. Just some years ago everything seemed to be in order - but the last years became chaotic, especially with the new fascist-party called AfD. The funny thing: things are changing... 5 years back Ukraine has been a mess, Germany was in total order. Now it's starting to get the other way round.

And then waiting has been over. At 9:15 pm the lounge attendant arrived and guided me down to Gate 1 where I was expected to be transferred to LH 778 together with another passenger.

Since we were only two passengers we luckily didn't have to use the Volkswagen Mini-Bus. Instead a (fake Porsche) Cayenne brought us to Gate Z66, where our Airbus A380 was waiting.

I confess, I prefer the A380 over all other aircrafts. No other aircraft flies as smooth, no other aircraft is as silent in the cabin. Even the take-off you barely feel. Even turbulences aren't a big issue, I guess it's due to the size of the aircraft. What a petty they stopped production. I hope the remaining aircrafts will fly forever !

The elevator brought us upstairs, through the jetway we reached the aircraft where we turned left to reach the FIRST Class section in the front of the upper deck.

My favorite seat, 2A, was waiting for me.

I'm still undecided if I prefer the airy 'lounge-design' of Lufthansa or the chicken coops (Suites) of SQ. I personally think that with less seats in a spacious area the open design is perfect, while in high-density Business-Class with more noise the Suite-design is better. But let*s call this 'first-world-problems'.

My seat wasn't in perfect condition, the leather at the armrest already showed wear-and-tear, would need require some minor overhaul.

To my surprise FIRST-Class was completely full. Would have been interesting to know the ratio of F/A/O-tickets. As far as I understood out of 8 passengers 5 others where on a holiday, just 2 were traveling for business - by the way 100% Germans.

For me there're, in addition to the FCT, three advantages of FIRST Class over Business Class:
- More silence in the cabin
- 2 washrooms for 8 passengers
- wider seat for a better sleep
Another thing I recognize is, that F-Passengers normally are more relaxed than Business-Class passengers, which starts with clothing. F-Passengers attache more importance to comfort, I don't stand out in a tracksuit and sneakers. Also it's seldom I meet a 'Mr. Important' in First Class while I often do in Business-Class.

Pre-flight a drink (in my case Coke Zero with ice but without lemon) and cold nuts were served. But even here Lufthansa economized: instead of the super-yummy Macadamia nuts now a nut-mix was served, with three mini-Macadamia-nuts...

Before take-off I still had time to visit one of the huge washrooms, to change for flight-clothes.

By the way, the slippers of Lufthansa are the softest you can get.

I browsed through the movie section, chose 'Joker'.

Again in time we took-off, turned to south-east and climbed softly to cruise altitude where the Amuse-Gueule has been served, goat cheese with halved grapes and a sweetish sauce with mustard seeds.

I was asking for an express dinner, selected some cold-cut (fish) as starter, white fish with overcooked Risotto as main and a stapled chocolate Creme-Brûlée for dessert. While starter and main were 'eatable', the dessert reminded me of what I often see when I'm walking with my dog - and a bit it tasted like that...

(Description: imagine a cheap chocolate-pudding from the supermarket, topped with a 'sausage' from light chocolate and a bit of crumble)

Please, dear Lufthansa, serve food which you're able to prepare ! It doesn't make sense to put high-cuisine on the menu - when then you can't deliver in reality !

Therefore the express-dinner became a mega-express-dinner. The really friendly crew made my bed and I decided to better sleep than to watch the movie till the end.
lars747, sl00001, tvnwz and 10 others like this.

Last edited by ChristianKiev; Feb 24, 2020 at 4:12 am
Old Feb 24, 2020, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
I think the advantages of F over J are obvious.
Btw: Were you able to check your luggage through to BKK?
ChristianKiev likes this.

Last edited by offerendum; Feb 24, 2020 at 9:11 am
Old Feb 24, 2020, 7:09 am

That dessert looks disgusting! I hope the rest of your meals are much more appetizing!
ChristianKiev and MixalisK. like this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, Bonvoy LT TE, SIXT Diamond, AVIS President, HERTZ President
Originally Posted by offerendum
Btw: Were you able to check your luggage through at BKK?
I checket the luggage KBP - MUC - FRA - SIN - BKK. I had a box of cigarettes in the suitcase and therefore that was important for me, didn't want to have the hassle at SIN airport when crossing customs.
offerendum likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 9:19 am

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Is this a return fare for 2500usd? Or just one way? I have never flown the 380 as the routes I fly are mostly flown by 777 and no first class.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dav662
Is this a return fare for 2500usd? Or just one way? I have never flown the 380 as the routes I fly are mostly flown by 777 and no first class.
Yes, it's KBP - MUC - FRA - SIN - ZRH - KBP.

Petty for you, A380 is the top. I hate the 777 (on the return I'll have one with SWISS) because it's soooo noisy. That's why I call it the 'Thunderbird'.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020

In contrast to the rather restless Business Class at the LH 350, where passengers from the Premium Economy Class constantly opened the curtains, walked through Business Class toilets, at First Class I had a perfect sleep, 7 hours non-stop, until 1 ½ hours before arrival.

Just before breakfast I went to the washroom to get back in style, to receive my pre-ordered breakfast: scrambled eggs ‘medium’, with a nice portion of farmed caviar.

Soon FlyNet was switched off and we descended towards Changi airport, passing the city of Singapore on the south. Surprisingly we arrived at SIN even 30 minutes before the scheduled arrival time.

Still in the aircraft we had been informed that a temperature check would take place right after deboarding – which then didn’t happen at all. In contrast to my expectations inside the terminal nearly nobody was wearing masks, 5% at max. The real fear of the virus looks to be far below the media fear.

After a stop at the nearest smoking terrace

I took the Skytrain towards Terminal 1 where I was passing the shops, taking the stairs up to the Thai Airways Lounge.

At arrival I directly ask for the cost of an Upgrade to Business Class. The announced SGD 248 (approx. US$ 180) seemed to be a good deal – and I accepted.

The lounge was quite empty so it was easy to allocate a seat, drank some Espresso.

After 30 minutes the ticket officer arrived, who told me there would not be any need for paying for an upgrade since the aircraft is so empty, I would have the complete row by my own. For a 2 hour flight I could save my money. Also she informed that Bangkok airport would be empty, no waiting at the immigration, even without Fast-Lane.

If she would have been working for me in sales, she would be gone by now…

At 8 pm I left the lounge heading for Gate 23, passing a Burger King outlet where I say to my surprise that even Burger King is offering Pseudo-High-End food by now. What the hell… !

When I read the words ‚truffle-oil‘, ‚truffle-mayo‘…, I feel sick. There’s no truffle in ‚truffle-oil‘, even the oil is questionable, there’s no truffle in ‚truffle-mayo‘, maybe even no real mayo with eggs. It’s just chemical – I don’t understand why they’re allowed to use the word ‚truffle‘. Does a Burger King Burger really need truffle ???

In front of the gate no cue at the security check, a good sign !

And also inside, emptiness.

Through the Business-Class/*G entrance towards the Thai Airways Airbus A350 where I had seat 34F, third row behind Business, aisle seat in the middle block.

After ‚Boarding completed‘ was announced there were maybe 40 persons inside the aircraft.

Ich changed tot he empty window block next to me. To my surprise the Economy seats of Thai Airways were quite comfortable, much softer than the Lufthansa-NEK-pendant, with plenty of legroom and even footrest, in addition a more than acceptable IFE system.

Even fleecy blankets were handed out before pushback.

Inside the aircraft I mentioned a higher percentage of people wearing masks – but mostly also the useless blue paper masks.

I’ve been so tired that I already slept when the aircraft took off. The offered food I skipped, just took a Coke Zero and ate the Thuna-sandwiches I brought with me from the lounge.

Again I fell asleep, the blanket making a good pillow.

10 minutes before time we arrived at BKK airport and I started my way towards immigration. The airport has been quite crowded, luckily by people heading for their connection flight. Therefore immigration was empty, even only 5 counters were in operation.

Even my luggage arrived fast – a surprise it arrived at all taking under consideration how often it has been reloaded.

Outside I changed money and straight bought a Thai-SIM-card, valid 10 days with 25 GB data, at US$ 17.

While normally you have to wait quite a while before getting a taxi into down, today there was no waiting at all. So I first had a smoke, then we left.

Within 30 minutes the cab brought me to Sukhumvit Soi 24 where I had a reservation at Hyatt Place at US$ 90 including taxes. Hyatt ??? Yes, I needed to stay one night at Hyatt not to lose my 60’000 points which are still sleeping there for years. So the first short night was the night of choice.

After I paid US$ 14 for taxi and toll I headed upstairs to the lobby, better than expected, far better than the Hyatt Place Orlando where I stayed some years ago.

What I liked was the area with drinks, snacks and sandwiches. So I took a Coke Light at US$ 1.60 – better than to walk to a 7/11.

The lady informed me that in my case, since I’m a member, breakfast would be included. Not too bad for just being a ‚member‘ without any status.

Further she informed me about the amenity menu, what would be included, what I could offer at extra cost any time. A very good service in case you forgot something or the luggage has been lost.

I even received a small upgrade to a more spacious corner room at the 15th floor, nice !

Over all a very good experience compared to the equally priced ALOFT, newer, with a hint of luxury. Just the location, inside Soi 24 can’t keep up with Soi 11 where the ALOFT is located.

I just unpacked the necessary so my lengthy trip ended.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 11:12 am

Could I ask the experts here what is the best source to find these kind of fares? I fly out from YYZ to either BKK or MNL mostly. But I am willing to buy a ticket out of Asia or Europe to Asia for these kind of prices just to fly on the 380.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Could I ask the experts here what is the best source to find these kind of fares? I fly out from YYZ to either BKK or MNL mostly. But I am willing to buy a ticket out of Asia or Europe to Asia for these kind of prices just to fly on the 380.
Flyertalk gas a special forum for cheap Premium fares, also there are many blogs outside.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 5:03 pm

Christian, you said a fake Cayenne. Was it a Borgward SUV?
Old Feb 24, 2020, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Christian, you said a fake Cayenne. Was it a Borgward SUV?
You got me wrong... I wrote ‘a fake Porsche, a
Cayenne’.

it’s about the very clever engineering and marketing of the Volkswagen group: you develop a versatile base and on this base you build with some cosmetics everything from a Volkswagen Touareg to a Lamborghini Urus (and of course the Cayenne). Same for the smaller cars, one base (Golf) from Skoda Octavia to Volkswagen Atlas. Very, very clever !

So when buying a Cayenne you’re just getting a (good looking) Touareg at double the price.

For me a real Porsche is nothing than a 911.

That’s what I wanted to say.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 10:52 pm

At least you remain a blogger!

At
I always liked your reports in the vielfliegertreff. Now as you switched to flyertalk I will be a follower here.
I also flew on TG on the 22nd to BKk, but noon. Our flight was also empty.

Greetings from Samui.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Sunday, February 23, 2020

After a phone call with my girlfriend, who just came back to Kiev from Odessa by car (of course with my car, not her own… grrrr) and surprisingly managed the 600 miles without a flat tire, I was finally able to fall asleep.

But the jetlag… I have been reading somewhere that one of the reason for it is our stomach, that our organism would require food at certain times. And so I have been awake at 4, hungry as a lion. So I dressed up and talked to the nearest 7/11, bought cashew nuts and dried mango, just to get back to normal.

Luckily afterwards I was able to sleep again until the alarm rang me out of bed at 9.

The shower had enough water pressure – I hate when I have to search for the water drops !

Shortly before 10 I arrived at breakfast (served until 10:30), just a little bit better than at ALOFT, where one Platinum and Titanium members receive it for free.

I just wondered that even with the Corona-virus so many Chinese had been around.

Since the offered items weren’t very appealing to me I limited myself to Espresso, Papaya and my standard egg white-chili-omelette, then I took the elevator up to 19th floor where the pool and gym is located – because the Hyatt Place Bangkok would be ideal to reach a status level at Hyatt.

The pool area wasn’t very inviting, small, not very clean – in contrast to ALOFT.

Also the gym, separated into two sections,

more of an alibi-gym, just to have one. Here training wouldn’t be fun.

ALOFT or Hyatt Place ? Maybe for a business visit I would prefer Hyatt Place. But for all other aspects, pool and location (Soi 11, Sukhumvit party zone) I would chose ALOFT. Even both are not near a BTS station – but ALOFT offering free shuttle service back- and forward.

After my final check I went back to my room, packed, waited until 12, checked out and took a taxi to ‘Marriott Executive Apartments Thonglor’

At the hotel reception

the lady informed me that the check-in for the apartments would take place around the corner, next to the coffee shop. I walked over to receive a very friendly check-in.

However, I intervened when the wanted to block THB 80‘000 (US$ 2‘600) on my credit card, taking into consideration that the hotel stay for 9 nights only costs US$ 1‘050. The conter offer came quick: I should pay my room now and they would block only US$ 300 – which I accepted.

Because I arrived quite early I was asked to wait at the Club-Lounge until my room would be prepared. So I was guided to 40th floor where I had a Pepsi Max (who the hell drinks Pepsi ???) and an Espresso.

During my last stay in Bangkok back in November 2019 I checked out for options for my favorite Bangkok hotel, the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, where I had more than 120 stays over the last 20 years. But due to their new smoking policy (no smoking area by the pool, just outside the lobby) it was time for a change. I really don’t want to walk in wed swimwear through the hotel lobby for having a smoke.

Some of the Bonvoy hotels aren’t my style (JW, Courtyard, Le Meridien, WESTIN, Fourpoints), some are shabby (Renaissance), some are too much out of the way (Sheraton at the river, W hotel). So I went to the newer Marriott on Sukhumvit

and asked them to show me around. There two options, hotel & apartments. Choosing the apartments always means a 1-bedroom-Suite with kitchen, at a lower price than the standard hotel room. Okay, normally with the apartments you’re not getting the Titanium benefits. But at the Marriott Executive Apartments Thonglor they’re all included, breakfast in the restaurant or the lounge, Club-Lounge access, late check-out… everything the same, even 2 pieces of laundry per day.

So first up to 40th floor where the impersonal and cold Club-Lounge is located,

But with a nice view over Bangkok towards the river and cargo terminal.

While I was waiting I checked out my new notebook which my girlfriend presented for my birthday, a 2019 Apple Air. I have to say even I found no need to replace my 7-year-old Air, the new one is much nicer, the display, the keypad and especially the finger-print-sensor. Also the Apple logo isn’t illuminated anymore, which cause problems at night when the logo was shining though towards the display. I just found the magnetic system for the power connection better than the new USB-C connector.

I didn’t even finish my Pepsi Max (what a petty…) when I was handed out my room keys – so back down to lobby level and with another elevator up to my corner apartment.

Both, hotel and apartments, are located inside the same building, hotel rooms from level 22 to 42, apartments from level 14 to 21. The one given to me was at the highest floor, so 21st.

The apartment was quite spacious, just a separate WC was missing for my taste.

Also the welcome amenities were already waiting:

Since I’ll stay for 9 nights I unpacked completely, made myself comfortable.

Since my breakfast had been very light I left the hotel and just walked a few meters until I found ‘Bamee Kon Sae Lee’ on Sukhumvit between Soi 55 und 57, highly recommended in food-blogs and Tripadvisor.

I decided for the signature dish, homemade noodles with crispy pork belly and Wonton-Noodle-Soup, with roasted duck.

Both dishes were okay, the noodles a bit on the cold side.

I tried to keep awake, which wasn’t too easy. Also I made a photo for my girlfriend so she already knows what tools are waiting for her, to boil and frie potatoes every day ;-)

She was ‚delighted‘ !

At 5:30 pm I gave the Club-Lounge a short visit and was impressed:

In addition lounge staff was walking around, offering additional items sich as fois-gras-mouse.
https://abload.de/img/02232860jhe.jpeg[/url]

I just tried some items – they didn’t taste as good as they looked, by far. In Bangkok, where good food is available everywhere, at very reasonable prices, there’s really no need to eat lounge-convenience-food.

At 7 pm my friend arrived at the hotel, with his actual spouse on his side. Since he doesn’t have any status with Bonvoy they sold him the VIP package (the Titanium benefits) at US$ 70 for 2. Also his apartment, facing Sukhumvit road and the Skytrain, is a bit smaller.

His Spouse was hungry so first we went to the Club-Lounge.

At around 8 I took my friends out, to one of my favourite Bangkok restaurants, ‘Go Ang Pratunam Chicken Rice’

which got a Michelin Bib Gourmand Awards a few years back. I love Hainan Chicken Rice, one of my favourite dishes when in Singapore. But, for my taste, the one in Bangkok is even better.

Normally there’s a line in front of the ‘restaurant’ – but due to Corona virus there’re not too many tourists around. So we directly got a stainless steel table, ordered 2 chicken (without skin), rice boiled in chicken broth, the fantastic sauce (which, in contrast to Singapore, contains pieces of ginger and more chili), but also some Thai dishes like Papaya salad, spicy seafood salad and of course a portion of morning glory.

I have been so enthusiastic about the food, that I literally forgot to make photos. But it’s not the last time I’ll visit the restaurant during this trip.

From there I took my friends over to the night market, just 3 minutes away. It’s the typical night market, the usual items for sale, plus some pretty bad restaurants. But I was looking for something special, fried grasshoppers.

So I bought a portion at about US$ 1 to offer to the spouse of my friend. She was just shocked, ran away. In the end I ate some of the grasshoppers, fried, with lots of spices. I would say it just tasts like potato chips, same crisp – it’s just more healthy because the base is protein instead carbohydrates. In case you’re interested in the video, just check my Instagram, ‘christian_odessa’.

From there we took a taxi back to the hotel (never take a taxi directly in front of the night market since it will be much more expensive) and called it a day.
view, hpschmid, bluesaturn and 2 others like this.

Last edited by ChristianKiev; Feb 25, 2020 at 12:46 am
Old Feb 25, 2020, 3:41 am

really appreciate that you'll continue the continue the report. Thanks for the effort and hopefully less stupid discussions here.

How does the shuttle from the BTS to the Aloft works? Do you call?
hpschmid and ChristianKiev like this.

Last edited by Chaosmax; Feb 25, 2020 at 3:50 am
Old Feb 25, 2020, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Chaosmax
really appreciate that you'll continue the continue the report. Thanks for the effort and hopefully less stupid discussions here.
Let‘s see - otherwise you have to learn Russian ;-)

Originally Posted by Chaosmax
How does the shuttle from the BTS to the Aloft works? Do you call?
They do have a WhatsApp- and Line number to call. But mostly you‘re faster walking than waiting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.