Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Baghdad To Basra

Baghdad To Basra

Old Jun 11, 2018, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bebert
great report, very inspiring
Actually, it gives a better insight of actual Irak life nowadays than many self called journalists did

[Mod: redacted]

Nevertheless, I am positively surprised by the amount of actual archeological remainings

[Mod: redacted]

thanks anyway, was a pleasure to read you, and indeed one of your best TR
Thank you, bebert. Yes, so much history, both ancient and much more recent. Sad that alot of the good stuff is in museums in Europe but I guess it is for the best though given the instability and security issues.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 12:25 pm

Fantastic trip report. I thought I was being quite adventurous planning to go to Iraqi Kurdistan. You've shown me up as a wannabe
Old Oct 22, 2018, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by OccasionalFlyerPerson
Fantastic trip report. I thought I was being quite adventurous planning to go to Iraqi Kurdistan. You've shown me up as a wannabe
Thanks, OccasionalFlyerPerson. Northern Iraq is a great place to visit too. Some beautiful scenery and very friendly people.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 4:00 am

It is always such a pleasure to read your amazing and inspirational trip reports! Please keep them coming.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.