Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DEN-BOS-DEN (ridiculously long)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 1999, 1:29 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
I'm not sure what type of corporate account you're talking about, but you should be able to make it work. When you become a preferred member they will give you a Wizard number like XQ568J and included in your personal information will be your corporate account number, suck as B071460.
Old Jun 23, 1999, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Location: DEN, UA PE, Hilton Gold, ** Reactivate Delete Feature**
Please forgive my hopeless naivete about car rental programs. I almost never rent one except on business. In those cases our corporate travel office reserves the car for us using the company account. However that is set up, it does not give us any sort of preferred status.

I could sign up for Avis preferred myself, but do not know whether our travel dept will deign to record that information and use it for the reservation process. I've sent the travel dept here a message to see what works. I won't get an answer until Monday because . . . she's travelling

Thanks again,
QuantumLeap
Old Jun 23, 1999, 9:10 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Premier Exec, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver
QL:

Hi Bill! A great trip report! It was great to meet you & had a lovely time at dinner. FlyerTalkers always seem to make great company.

------------------
Regards,
- Anna

Old Jul 3, 1999, 4:34 pm
In Memoriam

Sorry, QuantumLeap, but according to my dictionary (I'll admit the word is new to me and I had to look it up) it's debouch without the "e" on the end. But the definition is perfect for your usage: "to march from a narrow or confined area into the open"!
Old Jul 9, 1999, 11:07 am
Original Poster

JohnA:
I stand corrected (actually, I sit corrected )
Old Jul 9, 1999, 11:10 am
Original Poster

BIM and Beckles:
Thanks again for your suggestions on Avis Preferred. The head of corporate air travel got back to me. It turns out Preferred is an option for us, I just had to ask I should be set up for my next trip. She's also going to beat Avis up for downgrading my car on the last rental.

[This message has been edited by QuantumLeap (edited 07-09-1999).]
Old Jul 9, 1999, 2:39 pm
Original Member

A new word!!!! I am so excited!!!! I really like words that add precision to my vocabulary and debouch is a perfect one!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.