Wiki Posts
Search

TRip report: LAS-IAD-EWR (LONG!)

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 1999, 9:12 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

TRip report: LAS-IAD-EWR (LONG!)

Just as I thought changing from JFK to EWR would save me frustrations in come NEW frustrations (Read below!)

05-02: UA flight from Vegas takes off on time. First class full. The Head F-A told the other F-A loudly "MAKE sure you take the 1k's Menu choices FIRST!" The F-A order taker kept going to the rest of us apologizing for not taking our orders (even though I was in 1b -- I told her I don't care... and aren't the 1k's supposed to get picked first.)

I got my hcoice of good fruit, Raisen flavored Wheaties, passe don the blueberry yogurt but nice hot and fresh bagel. Movie was very sappy "Message in the Bottle" with no chemistry between Costner and Mrs. Sean Penn. OMNI: ONe chatty woman said Paul Newman would be a better mate for the woman than Costner!

I get to IAD and thankfully have some time to stop at the Sam Adams brewery for a summer ale. Left before having a second thinking my connection would take off on time.

Flight was to depart at 5:30p. We finally got off the ground at 7:35p. I was furious and will post on this under the U-A thread. A lot of LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND HELP ISSUES HERE>

The two good things abvout this leg: having the jet planes for the shuttle flights and the Pepperidge Farms Goldfish instead of Matt Wald's blasted Mustard Pretzels!
Old May 3, 1999, 6:43 am
geo1004

Mustard pretzels... yuck!

Good report Catman, but you forgot to tell us if Yaz or Eddie had damaged anything upon your return home???

Old May 3, 1999, 7:54 am
Original Member

You should have had the yogurt, Catman. It's better than that Ben & Jerry's stuff, whatever they call it!
Old May 3, 1999, 9:52 am
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

I get sick if I eat Blueberries which were in the Yogurt so I had to pass.

TWO SPecial Four PAWS UP TO:

The Star Trek Experience at the L-V Hilton. Even if you are not a fan of the show it's a great place and the simulator's tops! (I asked how many FF miles do we earn for travel on it.)
THe Cats at the Mirage, particular Sheba the new tiger in the act. The cat loves applase. All the cats looked great.

OMNI: Well in my house Yaz pulled down the curtain, Eddie broke a glass in the sink drainer (I know it was him because he was sitting next to glass looking at it) and my catsitter said she was bit by Eddie. Yaz hissed at the building inspector.

They're trying to tell me NOT to travel so much. But If I have work... can't help It!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.