Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Fat And Furious: A Gluttonous Tour Of Japan (SQ Suites, ANA 787, RC Kyoto and more!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fat And Furious: A Gluttonous Tour Of Japan (SQ Suites, ANA 787, RC Kyoto and more!)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2015, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Parterre
I just wanted to tell you, sfoactuary, that this was a great TR from start to finish. Sometimes I like to sit back, relax, and live vicariously through another person's travels on FT, and this certainly fit the bill-- the overwhelming feeling I now have is one of being really hungry. Preferably for a quail egg in a squid's head, but I'm never going to have luck finding such a thing where I am! Great photography, great prose, great humour, great everything-- you even made McDonald's look good!

Here's hoping you're on another vacation soon!
Parterre - thanks so much for the comment, and actually sitting down and reading through my babbling Can't believe it's already been half a year since my trip, next trip report will be up in a couple weeks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.