Babymoon – OS 763/TK A320/LH 748i in J IAD-VIE-ATH-JTR-ATH-IST-FCO-FRA-IAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Babymoon – OS 763/TK A320/LH 748i in J IAD-VIE-ATH-JTR-ATH-IST-FCO-FRA-IAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 11:06 pm

Programs: DL Diamond; Marriott Titanium
Congrats on the baby. The wife and I did a similar trip in Oct of last year with a stop on a couple of Greek islands, Athens and Paris instead of Rome. Seeing the pics of the food in Greece brought reminded me of how much we loved the Greek food, it is amazing. You trip to Santorini although cold looked better than ours in October the crowds were crazy and we were at the end of the season, so we thought it would not be bad. Thanks for sharing.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 11:40 pm

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Congrats on the baby and the good trip. Great trip report. Thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SW Companion, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by grandgourmand
Congrats on the baby. Very nice trip report. Good to see some offseason pictures as I might make a similar trip later this year.
Thanks! I would've preferred warmer weather, but if you've already been to Santorini in the summer, I imagine the offseason would reflect almost a different island culturally, the natural beauty seems a constant.

Originally Posted by hickmantitle
Congrats on the baby. The wife and I did a similar trip in Oct of last year with a stop on a couple of Greek islands, Athens and Paris instead of Rome. Seeing the pics of the food in Greece brought reminded me of how much we loved the Greek food, it is amazing. You trip to Santorini although cold looked better than ours in October the crowds were crazy and we were at the end of the season, so we thought it would not be bad. Thanks for sharing.
Nice! Have to love that Greek food! Between that and the Mediterranean style food in Turkey, we were in culinary Heaven! Mrs. Jumpseat and I (and little 6-month old Ms. Jumpseat) followed up with a trip to Paris in November of 2014. There'll be a report on that forthcoming.

Originally Posted by maksimfa
Congrats on the baby and the good trip. Great trip report. Thanks.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.