Not Nearly a Suite: ANA First Square, Park Hyatt Tokyo and Thai A380 F

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2013, 8:42 am

Programs: WN A+, DL nobody, HH Dia, National EE
Love it!!! And I never never knew BA flew into SAN
Old Sep 8, 2013, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

new NH F seats dont have doors do they?

but there are plenty of F suites with doors, including new JL F.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 10:12 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
Great report. ^^

Thanks for sharing it and also for the report about the BW. I consider to book the hotel myself for one night with an early departure in October and next year. I decided to stay in downtown ... The time the shuttle needs to go to the airport does not safe much time in favour of an early morning taxi or limousine.

Like the pictures of the ANA F cabin.
Thinking back about it, I probably would choose the Novotel if I have an overnight layover in BKK. But if I do have the morning free, definitely the downtown hotels works better since the hotels are much better!

Thanks again for reading, FLYGVA

Originally Posted by planes&trains
Nice TR.

Minor issue: You may want to correct the following typo on your blog

"Professionally, I analyze the economy and conducts industry analysis to enable better business decisions and as part of investment due-diligence."
Thanks for the reminder planes&trains, done the edit on my blog

Originally Posted by Jwebber57
Love it!!! And I never never knew BA flew into SAN
Thank you Jwebber57, I think the BA service to SAN might be seasonal, but I am not too sure myself. It sure was interesting to find the BA jet there too myself!

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
new NH F seats dont have doors do they?

but there are plenty of F suites with doors, including new JL F.
NH F seats do not have doors, hence the title of this trip report: 'Not Nearly a Suite' For transpac, Asiana (OZ) has one plane fitted with their new suites with doors. Having tried that, I did not find how having doors would enhance the comfort in an F cabin since I actually prefer it open for convenience. And in the OZ F cabin, there is also a camera in the bulkhead that has a live-feed to a monitor in the galley so the FAs knows what you are doing. I do think it was more for security that anything else.

But I would want to try out JL F in the future, since JL is actually one of my favourite carriers even though I have only been on their Economy flights...

Thanks for reading Kagehitokiri

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.