Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX 837 YVR-HKG in First Class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2012, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM
Thank you (most) for the kind comments !

Originally Posted by Wiirachay
Looks like some of the kids grew up. IIRC, you brought 8 tiny ones along a few years ago.
Those two were always the bigger kids; they just don't get to fly very much as they normally stay home to take care of the small ones while I fly ...

Originally Posted by yerffej201
Sucks that the only CX F to HK is at 2am now ;(
What mileage currency did you use?
Yes - CX F at 2 in the morning (or 3 in the winter time) really does take a lot out of the experience. I had purchased an ex-Haneda I-class fare (HND-HKG-YVR r/t) for around USD 4,000 incl. taxes and surcharges, and upgraded to F roundtrip using 105,000 Asiamiles.

Here are some more pics taken from my Nikon DSLR from the flight and the connecting flight CX 543 back to HND. Clicking the image below will take you to my photoblog with the full-sized versions :
Old Oct 30, 2012, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by marcuslai
Yes - CX F at 2 in the morning (or 3 in the winter time) really does take a lot out of the experience. I had purchased an ex-Haneda I-class fare (HND-HKG-YVR r/t) for around USD 4,000 incl. taxes and surcharges, and upgraded to F roundtrip using 105,000 Asiamiles.
Cool, thanks.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 10:26 pm

Awesome pics!!!
The same Check-in guy@ YVR checked me in last time for my flight from YVR to JFK.

But I'm kinda disappointed that although I was confirmed with a windows seat but ended up getting a middle seat and I was told that redemption ticket has the lowest priority in seat selection enough though it was selected in advance...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.