Wiki Posts
Search

Munich-Alps-Fussen-Milan-Florence-Monaco-Nice in our new BMW 640 Gran Coupe

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2015, 3:48 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
Day 6 Lucca, Italy & Monaco

We stopped off in Lucca to get some cash out of the ATM. Looks like Opera season is starting up.

The church in the piazza, across from the ATM machine. Who would have thought! Our ATM machine at home is across from the Taco Bell.

The Madonna and child up close, on the corner of the church. (How do you rotate the photo? It looks correct on my computer.)

A local deli. Look at all of the Prosciutto hanging from the ceiling. Yum.

A local bakery, near the deli. Bread, cheese & meat. Grab a bottle of wine and you'd be set.

Need a lift? A ride home from school.

This place looked quaint and it was near the church, ATM, deli, bakery and the opera box office.
Maybe we'll try this place next time. Anyone stay here?

Monte Carlo pictures next ...
Great report, and yes I have stayed at th San Luca a number of time, best thing is they have parking., not so easy in Lucca especially in summer. Its pleasant, fairly basic and the baar closes it seems whenever they feel in the mood !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.