Wiki Posts
Search

tom911 goes to the 2012 Olympic Games

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2012, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Tom what a great report, the time I was reading your posts, I felt like i was with you the whole time, excellent....
Old Aug 10, 2012, 2:18 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Natalie had a cooking segment on the Today Show this morning. They also had her on to cook something in Beijing.
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...09136#48609136
Old Apr 10, 2013, 5:15 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
In London today and took the time to train out to Stratford and the Olympic Park. The pool is in the process of having the bleachers disassembled. Won't miss those as you could not see across to the stands on the other side of the pool and they were just way too high up for good view of the pool itself.

During the 2012 Olympic Games:

Today, taken with my Samsung tablet so I could hold it over a fence and actually see what I was shooting on the screen--probably the best shot I got there.

My seat was on the top right side of this photo. Rest of today's photos are HERE.

Last edited by tom911; Apr 10, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.