Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A Very Eightblack Christmas...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 6:20 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Global Entry, Priority Pass, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by LifeInCMH
I have been lurking on the sidelines, reading this and other amazing trip reports. Congratulations to you eightBlack! Your trip report here actually compelled me to obtain an account and make this very first post. Absolutely hilarious man! Having travelled to SIN numerous times before, I have this sense of her citizens, simply letting loose from all those burdensome rules and regs you have to follow! Life outside of the confines of a highly sanitized and a very small country state seems just so chaotic though pleasurable!

This report here will encourage me to post one of my own one of these days!
Welcome to FlyerTalk.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 3:12 pm

Cliffhanger!! That can't be the end of it!! There has to be more, GAH, you know how to keep people coming back.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 9:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott
He may have been found by Avis or whatever car rental company he rented from last winter driving from dtw-nyc...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.