Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

First Class *A Mini-RTW, or how to burn 1000 points per hour for 5 straight days

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class *A Mini-RTW, or how to burn 1000 points per hour for 5 straight days

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2011, 6:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mapleg
I found it interesting you found the NH flight to be missing that "je ne sais quoi". I have plenty of time to go before my trip starts, and I can always consider other alternatives, but with *A there are only so many ways to get back to Canada (avoiding AC for their hated fuel surcharge of course).

If you had to do the trip again, would you have picked a different routing back to Canada (even if back via Europe?)
Well, I am certain that by that point fatigue had set in in a serious way, and I was therefore perhaps not enjoying things as I should have been.

No, definitely, do take NH back to North America! I am quite sure that if you have a few days before hand to adjust to the time difference, and to experience Japan, you will fully enjoy the NH experience. Do make sure to spend some time in the F lounge at NRT as well. It is very nice!

For another trip I would go back via Europe. More First Class flying, you know!
Old May 15, 2011, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Wow, how did I miss this report? okazon69, outstanding TR with excellent pics and narrative. Thanks for posting!
Old Jul 17, 2011, 5:39 pm

This is the nicest post I've seen on this forum to date. Very interesting report and photos. I booked a mini-RTW recently and based many of my decisions on the information presented here.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.