LH F FRA-AUH (with pics, incl FCT) - FEB 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH F FRA-AUH (with pics, incl FCT) - FEB 2010

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2010, 9:48 pm

Perfect, i can see the pics now!

Fantastic trip report! Very nice. It's making me look forward to my trip in October in LH F.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 11:04 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, VS Red, BA Blue
Really nice TR, thank you. I love Lufthansa! Flew Lufthansa Italia last year and was very happy. I love how they keep reminding you that you are in First Class, embossed butter, napkins, sign on the wall. Again, nice job!
Old Mar 21, 2010, 2:58 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.1MM, CX Diam 1.0MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC, MGM Pearl
Great pictures, thanks for the TR!
Old Mar 21, 2010, 4:56 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
thanks for sharing. I am flying them again in F in 2 weeks, but only because my favorite choice, which is LX, was not available on my prefered date.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 6:04 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, BAEC Bronze, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Thanks!

Awesome trip report!

Looking forward to my trip in December!
Just out of curiosity, when they made your bed, did they put a sheet or something over the seat when it was in bed mode, or did you just get a duvet to go over you?

Ryan
Old Apr 1, 2010, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS (1MM), DL Gold, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Avis CC
Originally Posted by RyanG
Awesome trip report!

Looking forward to my trip in December!
Just out of curiosity, when they made your bed, did they put a sheet or something over the seat when it was in bed mode, or did you just get a duvet to go over you?

Ryan
Sorry for the late response, just got back from 11 days at sea.

On LH it's just the seat and comfortable duvet. On LX, though, they give you a mattress pad-like thing.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 9:56 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Mind if I ask whether this was an award trip or full fare? I have heard that some aspects fot the F service are not always delivered if you are on an award booking (e.g. driven to the aircraft). Is this true?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS (1MM), DL Gold, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Avis CC
Originally Posted by BA or bust
Mind if I ask whether this was an award trip or full fare? I have heard that some aspects fot the F service are not always delivered if you are on an award booking (e.g. driven to the aircraft). Is this true?
This was a paid ticket, but I didn't notice any difference in service to any pax. As for being driven to the plane, from the FCT in FRA, there is no other option. That's the only way to get there - everyone is driven.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by BA or bust
LH treats F passengers the same irrespective of their fare paid or award, from check-in to lounge access and amenities to on-board service especially when it comes to meals.....unlike our US counter parts
Old Apr 2, 2010, 3:53 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, TK Gold, BA Silver, Emirates Silver
Originally Posted by divjan
LH treats F passengers the same irrespective of their fare paid or award, from check-in to lounge access and amenities to on-board service especially when it comes to meals.....unlike our US counter parts
Probably true. I have flown LH F several times, on paid and award, and have noticed no difference. However, on some full routes, they will place you in a van from the FCT to the plane...I experienced this on the FRA-IAH legs several times..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.