Reload this Page >

Dresscode on Commercial flights in First Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dresscode on Commercial flights in First Class

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2010, 8:13 am

When I worked for Delta, way back in the '80's, I always wore a dark suit to non-rev in (usually my polyester work attire).

Sometimes some of my cohorts would non-rev in lime-green leisure suits No I am not kidding.

Sometimes wearing the super-dark-conservative suit worked to my advantage in Non-Reving. I was in NRT trying to get back to the USA. Could not get back to the USA thru any gateway on DL, so I went to JAL where I had an ID90 or whatever pass. When the "Standby Counter" opened, the lady in front of me who worked for a certain Middle Eastern airline was given a seat, something like 55G in economy, I thought, well, here we go. Suck it up.

I was very presently surprised to be put in something like 5J in FC to LAX. Dom Perignon, and all that stuff.

Go Figure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.