Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Snfeld "First Class" Episode

Snfeld "First Class" Episode

Old Dec 26, 2008, 10:48 pm

Indeed I do

I was actually on an El Al flight when we were delayed they showed this episode. The funny thing is that the lady who was in coach got a Kosher meal and she did not request one lol. I was laughing so hard when I saw this episode! The delay did not seem that long and the flight attendants were passing out drinks and bagels with cream cheese so it wasn't bad.
Old Dec 27, 2008, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 3mm Plat
Was in business class on Christmas Day JFK - MXP. As the doors close, two people squirt up from coach. One asks me if anyone is sitting beside me, and takes the seat when I say no.

Then they ask the woman sitting the row ahead if she will switch with my erstwhile row partner so that they apparent self-upgraders can sit together. She says OK.

In the meantime, the two new arrivals are rubber necking back to the people they left in coach - it was hilarious. I thought their were going to break their necks they were twisting so long and so hard. Big grins: like, "huh-yuk, huh-yuk, lookit us!" This went on non-stop for about 30 minutes.

So it's all mildly amusing and I am wondering how it is all going to play out.

Turns out it was the sister of the captain and her bf getting freebie upgrades!
Old Jan 3, 2009, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by captainstubing
One plot hole...Elaine had to sit in coach as there was only one seat left in F, which Jerry not-so-politely took. Yet during the flight, Elaine snuck into first class. One of the series' best episodes!
I actually thought the same thing last night! Was watching it on YouTube
Old Jan 4, 2009, 12:10 am

Programs: HH Gold. (Former) UA PP, DL PM, PC Plat
Flyertalkers should easily see through this supposed "plot hole". It was the check-in agent who said that the flight only had two seats left. The extra seat in FC obviously belonged to a FC passenger who no-showed!
Old Jan 4, 2009, 12:32 am

Programs: UA, AA
I thought I'd seen them all, I'll have to find this one!
Old Jan 4, 2009, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by LarryJ
Flyertalkers should easily see through this supposed "plot hole". It was the check-in agent who said that the flight only had two seats left. The extra seat in FC obviously belonged to a FC passenger who no-showed!
HA! Of course...!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.