FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   TravelBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travelbuzz-176/)
-   -   Snfeld "First Class" Episode (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travelbuzz/900102-snfeld-first-class-episode.html)

mulaman984 Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Snfeld "First Class" Episode

I was responding to another thread and thought that I could start this one...

Does anyone remember the "Seinfeld" Episode where Jerry ends up getting a FC while Elaine is stuck in coach...where the writers comically exaggerate both cabins. I always think of this and chuckle when I walk into FC.

FA: "More of anything?"
Jerry: "More of everything!

jtrue28 Dec 16, 2008 8:46 pm

it was on a couple of nights ago on TBS. hilarious!

photojojo Dec 16, 2008 9:33 pm

As he lets out a deep laugh and clinks champagne flutes. :)

icurhere2 Dec 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Yet I thought the AC exterior colors were WN . . .

RSSrsvp Dec 16, 2008 10:14 pm

As much as i loved Seinfeld, this is not a DL subject. Therefore I am moving this over to TravelBuzz.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

beckoa Dec 17, 2008 3:36 am

Love this episode and was just on NBC (after news before Leno) in ANC

And it was either a WN or SW tail #... Did WN once have F?

...and george is stuck in the lav

...Kramer running on the runway....

classic!

jw3putt Dec 17, 2008 5:54 am

Originally Posted by beckoa (Post 10921293)
Love this episode and was just on NBC (after news before Leno) in ANC

And it was either a WN or SW tail #... Did WN once have F?

...and george is stuck in the lav

...Kramer running on the runway....

classic!

Two different episodes??

ajax Dec 17, 2008 6:10 am

Originally Posted by photojojo (Post 10920294)
As he lets out a deep laugh and clinks champagne flutes. :)

Is that the one where Elaine doesn't tip the porter and her baggage gets sent to Hawaii?

alanh Dec 17, 2008 8:36 am

It's a standard sitcom gag to comically exaggerate what F is like. Bart Simpson got to toast marshmallows on his personal fireplace.

Aircraft interiors are almost always shot on a soundstage -- it's too cramped to shoot in a real aircraft. The sets are usually cut-up sections of retired aircraft.

CO Platinum Dec 17, 2008 9:38 am

Going back to the Seinfeld episode, I have never had a beautiful supermodel sitting next to me in First Class!! :( :(

N965VJ Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am

I’ve seen a clip of that somewhere, but I think I’m the only person in the United States that’s never sat and watched an entire episode of Seinfeld. All I really know of the show is people parroting the catchphrases.

HomerJ Dec 17, 2008 12:21 pm

One of my idiot bosses...

Originally Posted by CO Platinum (Post 10922599)
Going back to the Seinfeld episode, I have never had a beautiful supermodel sitting next to me in First Class!! :( :(

...sat beside Cindy Crawford YYZ-LAX. He drove her nuts, she finally changed seats..it was great he was mocked about it during the entire meeting.

Palal Dec 17, 2008 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by N965VJ (Post 10922665)
I’ve seen a clip of that somewhere, but I think I’m the only person in the United States that’s never sat and watched an entire episode of Seinfeld. All I really know of the show is people parroting the catchphrases.

That makes two of us.

ConciergeMike Dec 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by ajax (Post 10921621)
Is that the one where Elaine doesn't tip the porter and her baggage gets sent to Hawaii?

Yup.

beckoa Dec 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by jw3putt (Post 10921587)
Two different episodes??

Same one :cool:

Also a funny moment on another airport related episode is Kramer betting on flight schedules... and thanks to Jerry (The pilot wanted him off the a/c) that flight was late... Kramer initially won a bunch of $ (double or nothin) but then it was revealed Jerry was supposed to be on the flight...