Airport Parking Tool

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport Parking Tool

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2008, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
Airport Parking Tool

I don't know if anyone has used this before, but I just came across this website and didn't see it posted on FT anywhere, so thought I'd post the website in case it's helpful to anyone. This site helps you find your perfect parking spot at many airports by airport and date, allowing you to search the parking lots based off of certain criteria you are looking for, searching by brand, valet service, covered parking, self-parking, mechanical service, oil change service, car wash service. It links to info about checkpoint wait times and airport status. It will also search nearby airports. The results show prices for each parking lot, distance from airport, and rating.

http://www.aboutairportparking.com/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.