Reload this Page >

How low can you go…What are the fewest passangers you’ve traveled w/ in First

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How low can you go…What are the fewest passangers you’ve traveled w/ in First

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2010, 1:36 pm

Programs: AC*SE, AC*MM, SPG Gold, FPC Plat, HHonors Diamond, PC Plat Elite, R&C Club 5C, Hyatt GP
Originally Posted by holtju2
Two years ago SIN-BKK on SQ F. Just myself in F. It got a bit blurry at the end due to all Krug.
I've had 2 similar experiences this year on SQ between HKG-SIN, including the blurriness I've never seen more than 4 people in the suites on that route.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 2:08 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
It's been a while, but I've been the only passenger in F on a couple of domestic flights.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 2:13 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

Right after 9/11. International on US Airways -- the only passenger in first class. And during that period, also a flight once when i was the only passenger in business class.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 2:33 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
I was 1 of 2 pax in F on an MD80 from SEA to ORD in the early 2000s.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 3:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I've been the only one in F a few times domestically & once int'ly (intra-Europe on the int'l).

Cheers.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 4:15 pm

Flying alone in F

I was the only person in F on an Air France Venice to Paris flight. The other two went into the cockpit and stayed there until after landing.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 4:41 pm

Programs: QF, VA, VN, BA, SQ, KC - all reds and blues.
I have been solo in F DEL-SIN on SQ. I have been 1 of 2 in F on LX metal BKK-SIN. I have been one of two in R (SQ Suites) SIN-LHR.

My wife and I were the only passengers in C on VN metal SGN-HUI and we were looked after very well. On the other hand, once on BD when I was the only C passenger the crew decided to open the front seats to anyone who asked because "he's the only one in business".
Old Nov 9, 2010, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
Originally Posted by wildaboutmovies
2: On a 757, with 22 seats. Myself and companion were in seats 5EF. No on else in F. This was a dozen years ago. BOS/LAX!
Not sure what carrier maybe UA??? But now on that route I can't see that ever hapening, one of the toughest routes to UG on.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:16 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
1987, TWA from JFK to AMS, L1011. Only person in first class. Flying was a different world then. Unlike today, there were no formal upgrade programs, a gate agent friend in LA upgraded me from coach to first. My first double upgrade

Then you could still smoke on planes. I thought would be a great nearly smoke free flight, as the nearest smoking section would be six rows behind me. Guessed wrong though, as once the FC flight attendant was done with the dinner service (didn't take long with 1 pax), she sat two rows behind me and chain smoked for the rest of the flight. Given my double upgrade status good sense won out and I didn't complain.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 11:29 pm

Just myself

I was the only one on a TWA interior plane when AA bought it. Mind you this was on a dinner light and they catered the plane for more passengers . I got to try both options. The wine was free flowing and so was the desserts. The flight attendant gave me a full bottle of water to take with me along with two bottles of wine and two bags of the mixed nuts. She said she was going to throw it away but she said she would rather have me enjoy it before going to waste.

It was fun.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:45 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum,Marriott Platinum, United Silver
About 4 or 5 years ago, I blew almost all of the AMEX MR points I had accumulated and got two FC tickets on Air France. The plane had four seats but it was just the two of us and the flight attendant. He was gorgeous and cosmopolitan, found out my wife had been a french teacher years ago and spent the trip charming her!

We've been fortunate (mostly thanks to FT!) to have flown FC on other airlines a number of times. It's always special but nothing will ever equal that trip.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 4:05 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
BKK-SIN 773 SQ F - Only passenger
BKK-HKG 744 TG F - Only passenger
BKK-IST 77W TK F suite - Only passenger
IST-LHR 77W TK F suite - Only passenger
CDG-BKK 77W TG F suite - Only 1 other passenger

TK F was still a disappointing experience despite being the only passenger for the 2 unprofessional, poor FA's to look after.

TG F from CDG was pure heaven

Always a great experience when you are sat in one of the front cabins and as the aerobridge pulls away you realise there are only a handful of pax in your cabin.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 4:42 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
Just partner and myself in TG F LHR-BKK (2 out of 8 seats) last year with 2 cabin crew to serve us: fantastic flight.

Just partner and myself in CX F AKL-HKG (2 out of 9 seats) least year with double helping of caviar etc. Wonderful Valentine's day flight!

BC
Old Nov 10, 2010, 4:42 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Lifetime Gold
My wife and I were the only travelers in TK F on their TK 001 last summer during peak season. This is the plane that is leased from Jet airways and has suites. Very shocking.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 8:45 pm
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
Just me on CX HKG-AKL about five years ago. The FAs doted on me in a way that only Asian FAs do. Loved them. I really just wanted to sleep and didn't ask for much, so I'm sure they loved me, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.