Terminal Hopping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal Hopping

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2009, 1:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
From what I'm hearing, CAI is in the "not free to roam" category. I'm arriving there for the first time in 2 weeks...if flights are as they were today, I'll be going from T1 to T3. From reading online accounts, this is a chaotic, frenetic landside transfer.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Updates added. Thanks!
Old Oct 29, 2009, 1:36 pm

Programs: AA EP and former UA 1K
For the sake of completeness you might as well add ROC (Rochester, NY) as free to roam once inside security.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Originally Posted by RDimperio
For the sake of completeness you might as well add ROC (Rochester, NY) as free to roam once inside security.
Added. Thanks!
Old Apr 19, 2011, 5:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, DL GM, Marriott Platinum
Not sure if this is still being udpated...

BDL is, as of mid-2010, "free to roam." All scheduled flights now arrive and leave from Terminal A. Terminal B is only used for charters, and no flights use the international terminal (except for unplanned diversions). The US lounge is in the new concourse.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fastflyer
Not sure if this is still being udpated...

BDL is, as of mid-2010, "free to roam." All scheduled flights now arrive and leave from Terminal A. Terminal B is only used for charters, and no flights use the international terminal (except for unplanned diversions). The US lounge is in the new concourse.
Update will be applied. Thank you.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA ExP
Update on SFO

A couple of notes on SFO. Terminal 2 reopened last week (Wed the 13th I think) I went through on Thursday the 14th and EFG (T3/Internal G) are connected but D (T2) is NOT connected airside. I think there's plans to do this at one point but it's not there yet. I was flying UA so I didn't check out gates ABCD (International A/T1). Note that AA is moving to T2 (D gates) soon. Currently UA is F, CA is E. Old CO will move from B or D into E or F in after AC is out. Not sure if US is coming along (it's probably in another thread).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.