Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Clueless People are Not as Clueless as...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2008, 5:12 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AS, CO, DL, UA, US

So I'm boarding a China Southern flight from ICN to HRB with wife and brother-in-law. We have seats 26C, 26E and 26G.
Are we together?
The answer is yes. There are no D's or F's in this row.
And then there are non-continuous row numbering schemes on other airlines.
When I first ordered pizza in the United States, I asked the pizza people if the pizza came sliced. They laughed at me as being clueless. These same people have obviously never ordered pizza outside of the United States.
So the moral of these non-piecewise, non-discrete, non-continuous (review calculus to understand these terms) examples of perceived cluelessness is that assuming that somebody is clueless is pure ignorance. The next time you want to laugh while drinking a bloody mary in 1D, maybe you should be the one laughed at when 1D is the squat toilet at the rear of the aircraft, or worse when there is no row 1 in the plane.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 5:16 pm

I'm clueless as to what your post is meant to say
Old Jan 25, 2008, 6:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

There was another thread, now closed, that began about "clueless" passengers looking for row 23 at the front of the aircraft, and then again one row later. This was written by a bloody-mary drinking, probably hoity-toity passenger in 1D smugly regarding the other passengers as being clueless. That thread rapidly dissolved off topic and was closed for that reason, but before a counter opinion such as this could be offered.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 6:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
Yeah, I don't think this is a counter opinion. It's more of a troll.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 6:21 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

troll? not necessarily. but it could easily go tangential just as fast.
Skipped row numbers and letters get kind of bizarre, competing with strange address sequences in many places. And are they duplicated on the A380? Are there two rows 35, one upper and one lower, or do we get out to row 100+?
Old Jan 25, 2008, 6:58 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

This thread adds little to the discussion of "TravelBuzz"
Locking it up.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.