Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adding pages to passport...children issues

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2008, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Adding pages to passport...children issues

I have heard in multiple threads in this forum of the ease of adding passport pages at embassies abroad.

Today my family (2 adults, 3 children) went to try to get passport pages added at a European Embassy.

The person in charge of this wanted me to provide birth certificates proving that we were the parents. Silly me I don't usually travel with birth certificates

I asked her if they did not have some sort of database they could consult and she told us to come back tomorrow.

I understand having to prove you a parent for an initial passport, but to add pages??? Effectively this means that children cannot have passport pages added abroad unless their parents travel with their birth certificates.

Anyone have this happen to them? Any advice?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.