Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US residents (green card holders) entry and exit

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2007, 6:40 am
Original Poster

US residents (green card holders) entry and exit

does anyone know if the US immigration tracks (i.e. passport stamps or plain record keeping) the exits of US residents (green card holders) ?
Old Nov 28, 2007, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
welcome to FlyerTalk, ktrivizas

please make yourself familiar with the appropriate forum for each thread you start. you posted in the communitybuzz! forum. communitybuzz! is (as the name indicates) about member get togethers, member birthdays and general questions about your membership to FlyerTalk.

for your convenience, I move this thread into our travelbuzz! forum where that kind of questions should get you some answers. once again: welcome to FlyerTalk. we're looking forward to your contribution

regards

chrissxb
co-moderator
communitybuzz!
Old Nov 28, 2007, 7:11 am
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Originally Posted by ktrivizas
does anyone know if the US immigration tracks (i.e. passport stamps or plain record keeping) the exits of US residents (green card holders) ?
Yes they do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.