Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Europe to India cheapest way? Dec 27th- Jan 9th (+/- 1 day)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Europe to India cheapest way? Dec 27th- Jan 9th (+/- 1 day)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2007, 11:50 pm
Original Poster

Question Europe to India cheapest way? Dec 27th- Jan 9th (+/- 1 day)

Any body recommend an airline or consolidator for this fare? Frankfurt or other european city to any of the Indian cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai...).

thanks
Old Jul 17, 2007, 3:06 am

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Originally Posted by sviswanatham
Any body recommend an airline or consolidator for this fare? Frankfurt or other european city to any of the Indian cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai...).
Welcome to FT. Such questions are easier to answer if you begin by telling us what you know, what you have found so far. My dad is a doctor and says the most difficult patients are those who give no useful information about their health but want you to cure them anyway.

That said...I'd guess London to be the cheapest city to fly from within traditional Europe (though not necessarily worth it to go there just to catch a flight). A casual search at Kayak shows LHR-DEL at $800 on Turkish and $900 on Virgin and Jet Airways.

These numbers probably change everyday, but I hope give you some idea. For consolidators you have to research locally in each place.

I'd expect other European departure cities to add approx $100 to the ticket. At the Indian end, tickets to Delhi and Mumbai should be similarly priced; Chennai a little more expensive.

Last edited by aktchi; Jul 18, 2007 at 10:50 am Reason: Fix typos & improve clarity

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.