Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adult temper tantrum!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2007, 8:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Leumas
Have any FTers thrown a tantrum while flying? Anyone willing to admit they have?
Aha......
Old Feb 13, 2007, 7:25 am

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
Originally Posted by Leumas
Have any FTers thrown a tantrum while flying? Anyone willing to admit they have?
Not me, but I've been travelling with an ex-boss who melted down in FRA, to the point of various racial/national slurs being used. Not particularly nice for those of us with him.

Also seen a co-worker have a small meltdown after an AKL-LAX flight, after dealing with LAX immigration and security....

The best I've seen though, were squads of people at YOW in 2005 on a YOW-YYZ flight when YYZ got closed due to weather. After 3 rebookings, I (and co-worker) very politely stated that we didn't care what routing we took, or how long it took, just as long as we made it to LAX in time for our AKL flight, as we had plenty of time. The agent was very much, "you're the nicest people EVER". Other people were screaming abuse... like it's their fault the airport's closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.