Search

Clothing for Sun Protection

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2006, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Clothing for Sun Protection

http://www.sunprecautions.com/cgi-bi...06051609182173

See the above link.

I was out doing my 40-minute walk at noon. I usually wear a cap with a neck drape (Beau Geste type hat), a long-sleeved t-shirt, exercise pants, and sunglasses. The idea here is not to get sunburned.

Some lady on a bicycle, who works for the client company, stopped me while I was walking and referred me to the above site. She had on one of the shirts in the catalog. This line of clothing seems pretty cool (pun intended) for those of us who like to do cardio workouts in the heat. Think I'll pick up a couple of sets when I get back to US in a month+

M8
Old May 16, 2006, 2:56 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
If you live in the Seattle area or visiting, you can go to their store in Madison Park. I'm thinking I may go in on Friday and look for a new hat with a floppy brim.

Then go to lunch at Cactus. MMMMM.

lala
Old May 18, 2006, 8:59 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plt
Also Try L.L. Bean

You can find similar items at L.L. Bean stores or in their catalog.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.