Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendations for Men's Garment Bag?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2006, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum/UAPremier Gold/IC Platinum
Recommendations for Men's Garment Bag?

Any suggestions for a men's non-wheeled garment bag that you REALLY like costing less than $200? Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 9, 2006, 5:32 am
Suspended

I use a samsonite, made out of cordura nylon and have had it for ~6 years - still in the same shape I bought it in. Not only has it been around the world a few times, it also gets used weekly to take my robe back and forth to church.

It has an outside pocket, is expandable, inside shoe compartments, a wet compartment (can be sealed) etc. One of the best pieces of luggage I have ever owned.

It was only ~$50 at Marshall's.
Old Apr 9, 2006, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum/UAPremier Gold/IC Platinum
Can you pass on more specifics as to style#, etc? Thanks so much, Sandy

Originally Posted by MapleLeaf
I use a samsonite, made out of cordura nylon and have had it for ~6 years - still in the same shape I bought it in. Not only has it been around the world a few times, it also gets used weekly to take my robe back and forth to church.

It has an outside pocket, is expandable, inside shoe compartments, a wet compartment (can be sealed) etc. One of the best pieces of luggage I have ever owned.

It was only ~$50 at Marshall's.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 12:07 pm

Programs: Bah, HUMBUG!
I think you might have better luck and get better answers in the TravelBuzz forum. This isn't really Travel Tech related so I'm moving it there.

Jeff/Kanebear
Travel Technology

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.