Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

have you ever flown with Malaysia Airlines?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

have you ever flown with Malaysia Airlines?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2006, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Martinis at 8
Hmmm. Thanks for the tip. I'll take a bus to JB next time.

M8
Be careful, unless you have an Asean country passport, or an extended visa, it may not be worth the trouble. Back when I was using this tactic (in the early 90s), you can usually count on a 1/3 price difference (100 vs about 65 to 70 from Johor). Over the last decade or so, what I have noticed is that while price from Singapore has stayed relatively unchanged (still about 100 bucks to KUL), prices for Malaysia domestic has incresed steadily.
Old Apr 10, 2006, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by PCheng
Be careful, unless you have an Asean country passport, or an extended visa, it may not be worth the trouble. Back when I was using this tactic (in the early 90s), you can usually count on a 1/3 price difference (100 vs about 65 to 70 from Johor). Over the last decade or so, what I have noticed is that while price from Singapore has stayed relatively unchanged (still about 100 bucks to KUL), prices for Malaysia domestic has incresed steadily.
Rats! Discrimination against the kwai loh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.