Search

Getting from ONT to LA using public transport

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2004, 12:20 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Lax - Sna?

Ugh, getting worse, not better, IMO.

Does it HAVE to be SFO and not SJC or OAK? Because LAX-BUR is a relatively easy task - Green Line Rail to Union Station to Metrolink north and there is a stop right outside of the entrance to BUR on Empire Ave. UA is the only BUR-SFO option, but WN flies BUR-SJC/OAK.

The nearest rail station to SNA would either be Anaheim or Santa Ana, neither of which are less then five miles or so from SNA. I would think a bus would be your only option and that would be a long ride on surface streets.
Old May 8, 2004, 12:39 am

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
What the. . . ?

Geez, is this some kind of riddle or something like that? "If the Metrolink train is traveling at 45 MPH with 6 stops and costs $8, and a taxi to it costs $17, is it cheaper to take buses with 32 stops that last 4 hours, blah blah blah . . . "

Better send this in to Marilyn vos Savant!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.