Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Visa Expeditors

Visa Expeditors

Old Oct 1, 2001, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
Visa Expeditors

Has anyone had any experience with using a Visa Expeditor Service? Any recomendations of good ones?

I'm looking to get a tourist visa for a trip to China later in the month, but I don't want to be with out my passport for several days because I may have to travel internationally sooner.
Old Oct 1, 2001, 10:18 pm

Programs: UA MP:1P for life, TG:Gold, CO:Gold
If you are traveling to China, via another country in East or Southeast Asia, you can probably get your visa same-day. This is certainly true in Bangkok and Hong Kong (less than 2 hours after paying an express fee). Chinese consulates in the US will provide next day service for a fee.
Old Jan 23, 2004, 6:45 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
Can anyone recommend a good expeditor in NYC for a China visa? I'm considering a mile run to Bejing next Saturday and would need to get this soon.
Old Jan 23, 2004, 8:06 am

Also, if you are entering China by land from Hong Kong or Macau, regular tourist visas (not just the limited SEZ visas) are available on the spot at the border check posts at both Lo-Wu (HKG-Shenzhen) and Gongbei (Macau-Zhuhai).
Old Jan 23, 2004, 9:52 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
A coworker walked over to the embassy to get them done in New York I believe, it takes four business days ($50, or can be done same day if they can for $80) She walked over on her lunch, and went back at the end of the week to get it.

Information, rates, etc is over at

http://www.nyconsulate.prchina.org/e...qz/default.htm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.