Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Decent flights west from New Orleans

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2004, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Decent flights west from New Orleans

To fly from New Orleans to any western city takes forever. I wish some airline would make a nonstop flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles. To get to Wyoming on my god takes all day via impossible connections.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Weclome to FlyerTalk. There are several MSY-DEN non-stops a day with connections to Casper and Cheyenne. There are also several MSY-LAX and MSY-SFO/OAK non-stops a day, but that won't help you get to Wyoming, as all the flights seem to originate in DEN or SLC.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
United flies twice daily MSY-LAX and once daily MSY-SFO.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 1:37 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Louisiana Hurricane:
I wish some airline would make a nonstop flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles. </font>

Hmmm Southwest has one non stop flight from New Orleans to LAX every morning (Flight 299)

Old Jan 20, 2004, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

I do no want United you can no earn frequent flyer points with American Express. Southwest is out because its a one class airline and I want to fly business class with points. Try Again
Old Jan 20, 2004, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Louisiana Hurricane:
I do no want United you can no earn frequent flyer points with American Express. Southwest is out because its a one class airline and I want to fly business class with points. Try Again</font>
That condescending "Try Again" response isn't very cordial considering that you are the person requesting assistance. Also, please be aware that cross-posting is frowned upon at FlyerTalk. By my count, you have at least three similar threads going simultaneously: this one, one in MilesBuzz!, and another in Mileage Run. Perhaps the moderators should close all but one of these threads.

[This message has been edited by cAAl (edited Jan 20, 2004).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.